Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
|Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Intl|
Distance to airport
|"Good breakfast with friendly staff."||(in 47 reviews)|
|"Great staff and fantastic location."||(in 24 reviews)|
|"Very nice terrace overlooking the city!"||(in 12 reviews)|
|"Parking is in an uncomfortable place"||(in 17 reviews)|
|"This hotel's neighborbood was loud, dirty, and unsafe."||(in 26 reviews)|
|"Small room, no parking."||(in 24 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Dirty , cold ,
I can't say I like anything
Bad odour , all in the hotel Beds, Shower , Soap cabinet broken , Dirty everywhere
- pretty central location if you are looking for the usual spots (Bahai Gardens in walkable distance) - nice view on the harbor from many of the rooms and from the roof - VERY friendly and helpful staff - Rooms were comfortable and clean - bus stops with lots of lines nearby, so I guess you will be able to get around easily (if you rely on public transport). Intercity bus stop just 5 stations away. - have been happy with the choice overall and would recommend it to others
- squeezy parking, not for claustrophobic cars or drivers with a tendency to bump into stuff... - in a busy neighborhood. So if you are looking for a quiet, garden-style setting, this is not the one.
The staff were rude, the beds were hard and small and overridingly the location was ugly, loud, intimidating and un pleasant.
Accomodated us to other rooms when we complained a lot. Free internet Wi Fi in rooms. When we got a decent room the bed were firm.
Very dirty rooms, towels smelled like fish and dirty, very small room.Very noisy and difficult to sleep due to hotel stall and dining facility. Hotel overbooked. Construction all night in the stree. Some of the staff were not that helpfull others were very helfull. Tried to put us in a roon with two kids soft springy beds until complained and moved us to a suite. Had to change room the first 3 days, difficult to unpack. We ended cutting our business trip short at Haifa and relocated to Tel Aviv which was a great decision to move out.
I enjoyed the different artists' work that was represented on each floor. The layout on each floor was enjoyable as was my room though it was on the small side
I checked in at 4:00pm and my room had not been made up yet. The cleanliness of the bathroom was not sufficient though I did not complain. (There was still hair in the bath tub from the previous guest). The WiFi signal did not work in my room. I had to connect to the internet through another signal.
A stay at SATORI HOTEL places you in the heart of Haifa, a 10-minute drive from Baha'i Gardens and 13 minutes from Haifa Museum of Art. Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a computer station, and express check-in. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free self parking is available onsite.
based on 813 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Satori Hotel
Where is Satori Hotel located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Satori Hotel?
Does Satori Hotel offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Satori Hotel offer free parking?
Does Satori Hotel offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Satori Hotel from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Satori Hotel?
Does Satori Hotel have a pool?
Most popular landmarks
- Israel National Museum of Science Technology and Space 0,5 km
- Railway Museum 0,7 km
- Tikotin Museum of Japanese Art 1,4 km
- Bahai Gardens and World Center 1,5 km
- Haifa Museum of Art 1,8 km
- Grand Canyon Shopping Center 2,2 km