Grand Forks hotels
Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Grand Forks
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 8% drop in price.|
|May||Most expensive month to stay with an average 48% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R1 492||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R1 919||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Grand Forks hotel
- Whether you’re traveling to visit the University of North Dakota for the first time, or you’re getting ready to drop your teenager there, you'll be able to find several hotels in Grand Forks near the university. Consider staying at the Hilton Garden Inn Grand Forks - UND, which is connected via skywalk to the University of North Dakota.
- If you’d like to be near the Red River and multiple parks, consider staying on the east side of Grand Forks. Townhouse Hotel Grand Forks is located within a 15-minute walk of Kannowski Park, and you can follow the river down to Lincoln Drive Park. Here, you’ll enjoy numerous activities ranging from fishing to bike riding.
- If you're traveling with your family, there are plenty of hotels in Grand Forks that offer family-friendly amenities. Consider staying at La Quinta Inn & Suites Grand Forks, which provides a children's pool, an indoor pool and spa. Expressway Suites of Grand Forks offers a game room. Both hotels are located less than a five-minute walk from the Splashers of the South Seas water park.
- There’s a considerable selection of arts and culture to explore in Grand Forks. Canad Inns Destination Centre Grand Forks is less than two miles from both the North Dakota Museum of Art and the Hughes Fine Arts Center. The hotel provides a free shuttle service from the airport. Or, consider staying at the Travelodge Grand Forks, which is less than a five-minute drive from the Empire Arts Center.
- If you’re interested in history and landmarks, you can book a room at a hotel near the Grand Forks Historic District. Americinn Hotel & Suites Grand Forks is a convenient option, which places you at a 10-minute drive from the Myra Museum and offers guests an indoor pool, a fitness center and a bar.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Grand Forks
Are hotels in Grand Forks safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What hotels are located near GFK Grand Forks International Airport?
What are the best neighborhoods for restaurants in Grand Forks?
Which hotels in Grand Forks are near River Cities Speedway?
Which hotels in Grand Forks are located near the Ralph Engelstad hockey arena?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Grand Forks?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Grand Forks by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Grand Forks hotels
Go to map