Good to know
|Distance to city centre||4,3 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|balcony with chairs||in 6 reviews|
|beautiful view||in 46 reviews|
|bit distracting||in 6 reviews|
|car park||in 10 reviews|
|car parking||in 18 reviews|
|easy check||in 8 reviews|
|flower boxes||in 4 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 33 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 57 reviews|
|great location||in 59 reviews|
|great place||in 4 reviews|
|great room||in 53 reviews|
|hotel with great||in 41 reviews|
|lake and alps||in 41 reviews|
|lake view from our room||in 92 reviews|
|walking path||in 4 reviews|
Very friendly, family-driven and small hotel.Beautiful view over the lake and towards the Alps. The rooms were spacious and clean. Comfortable beds and quiet location.
Would be great with aircon in the summer as it can get a bit warm.
The key was waiting for us with instructions. The room was clean and good sized.
The bed was not the most comfortable.
Very comfy beds and clean throughout.
Uphill walk from town centre might prove challenging for some.
1) Prime location; about 5-10mins drive to the main town and within walking distance to the lake. 2) Great view 3) Room is very clean and well maintained. Will definitely recommend to anyone who plans to go Fussen for holiday.
The mattress is too soft for us.
based on 890 reviews
Things to know
- Clean rooms
- Friendly atmosphere
- Comfortable beds
- Great view
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hotel Alpengluhn
Most popular landmarks
- Musiktheater Füssen 3,1 km
- Fussen Train Station 4,3 km
- State Gallery in the High Castle 4,7 km
- Hohes Schloss 4,7 km
- Kloster Sankt Mang 4,7 km
- Museum der Stadt Füssen 4,8 km
|Innsbruck Kranebitten||62,9 km|
|Hopferau Weizern-hopferau||4,8 km|