Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Digha
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 58% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 22% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R506||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R997||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Digha hotel
- For those traveling to Digha for the first time, there are convenient hotel choices close to the city centre. OYO 10398 Hotel Parijayee is situated just 0.2 kilometres from downtown and has free continental breakfast, a restaurant and a 24-hour front desk while Hotel Charu on Shibaloy Road is 2.8 kilometres away, also with a 24-hour front desk and continental breakfast as well as free parking.
- Less than a mile from New Digha Beach is Amarabati Park with its lush, well-kept grounds housing a variety of seasonal plants and flowers where you can enjoy the ropeway ride and its spectacular views of the West Bengal coast. Hotel Annapurna Plaza is located in New Digha and offers free parking, a restaurant, lobby Wi-Fi and a 24-hour front desk, and is a 15-minute walk from the park.
- For those traveling to Hyderabad on business, the Park Prime New Digha Hotel is located in Amarabati Park and has a 24-hour front desk, business centre and meeting rooms along with a restaurant and outdoor pool. Similarly, Hotel Sea Sand on Barrister Colony Road also has a business centre and a 24-hour front desk in addition to a rooftop terrace, restaurant, free parking and Wi-Fi.
- If you prefer budget accommodations in Digha, there are a few options to consider. Hotel Mamoni Group can be found beside Amarabati Park, offering breakfast, restaurant with free Wi-Fi and parking, and it is near Digha Beach. Alternatively, Hotel Dolphin on Barrister Colony Road is a ten-minute walk to Digha Beach and comes with free Wi-Fi, parking and a restaurant.
- Digha Science Centre & National Science Camp in New Digha is a great way for the family to spend some quality time. The Centre houses a planetarium, kiddie space camp as well as several interactive exhibits for all to enjoy. Not far away is Hotel Greenland Inn, which is just a four-minute walk from the camp and a 12-minute walk from New Digha Beach. Or you can try Hotel Rohini International opposite Shiv Mandir, which has free Wi-Fi, parking and a restaurant.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Digha
Are hotels in Digha safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Digha?
Are there any hotels in Digha near Digha Flag Railway Station?
Are there any hotels in Digha with airport shuttles?
Are there hotels in Digha that are family friendly?
Which hotels in Digha are close to Khanika Market?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Digha?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Digha by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Digha hotels
Go to map