Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Dehradun
Good to know
|Average price (weeknight):||R805|
|Average price (weekend night):||R1 387|
cheapest month to stay
expected price decrease
most expensive time to stay
expected price increase
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Sun - Thu
(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)
Fri & Sat
How much does a hotel in Dehradun cost?
Top tips for finding the perfect Dehradun hotel
- Be close to Dehradun’s city centre and stay in the Paltan Bazaar district, close to the Clock Tower. The Hotel Shiv Kripa comes with free parking and complimentary breakfast and puts you within easy walking distance of the centre. Hotel Central Park Inn is another good option for first-time travellers or people who like to be engulfed by the city ambiance. The hotel has family rooms as well as continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi.
- Stay at the Hotel Vishnu Inn, a budget hotel which offers free breakfast and puts you within walking distance to the railway station, from which you can explore other cities or areas nearby. The Hotel Galaxy is another casual choice which is a 4-minute walk from the station and offers free Wi-Fi.
- If you like to play golf and are interested in military history, stay close to the FRIMA Golf Club and the Indian Military Academy with various adjacent museums. The Treebo Blessing Bells is a 3-star hotel offering room service and free parking, and it is only a 9-minute drive to the Academy and the Golf Club. Another 3-star option is the Imperical Clarks Inn, which has a 24-hour front desk and offers breakfast.
- Visit the famous Clock Tower with the gold plate, where the names of Indian freedom fighters who helped liberate India can be found. The Bs Residency is only 5 minutes on foot from this popular tourist attraction, as is the Hotel Ambassador, which is only a 3-minute walk away and comes with complimentary breakfast.
- The Robber’s Caves located about 8 kilometres from Dehradun centre are a great attraction for the entire family with a gorge and little lakes. To avoid long rides in the car, stay at the Rio Resort, which is an Ayurvedic spa and retreat only 11 minutes on foot or 6 minutes by car from the caves. The Resort also comes with a playground and restaurant.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Dehradun
Are there any 5-star hotels in Dehradun?
To enjoy a 5-star service, book a room at the Ramada Dehradun Chakrata Road, located about 2.5 kilometres from the city centre. This luxurious hotel offers a bar among other perks such as a business centre, car hire or concierge services.
Which hotels in Dehradun are wheelchair accessible?
The Hotel Aketa offers rooms for disabled people with a roll-in shower and equipped bathroom, as well as a wellness area, an on-site restaurant and an airport shuttle. You can also enjoy room service during your stay. The Hotel Ashrey has similar facilities and a BBQ area at a surcharge.
Which hotels in Dehradun offer 24-hour reception services?
The Lemon Tree Hotel is a 4-star property which, apart from its 24/7 front desk, features a fitness centre and a bar. The Treebo Ajanta Continental is a 3-star alternative with complimentary breakfast and a 24-hour front desk as well as luggage storage.
Which are some cheap hotels in Dehradun?
For budget-conscious travellers the Hotel Shiva Residency is a good option, as it offers a restaurant serving international cuisine as well as a conference hall for a decent price. Rio 7 is another budget choice, about 1 kilometre from the city centre. It offers guests free parking and an airport shuttle at a surcharge.
How can I find hotels near me?
Take a look at our extensive hotel Heatmaps to find the best hotels near you.