Good to know
|Distance to city centre||5,0 km|
|Distance to airport||32,6 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Generally, the staff was helpful and good. Room was on the large size including a full refrigerator. Free parking. Breakfast was typical borderline Marriott. Several days following booking, I received a hotel e-mail regarding ongoing renovations.
Customer notice of ongoing hotel renovations needs to be done before booking. Also, renovations did occur outside the time frame noted by the hotel and I did mention this to staff. Exiting the hotel toward I-81 is awful with the tractor trailer traffic.
The location very close to the Turnpike exit. The breakfast was great and the staff - and even other guests- were very friendly.
There was a lot of construction at the facility. While they weren't working on the weekend when I was there, it made it a little messy. Not a big deal by any means.
Nice location, very good breakfast. Excellent staff.
They are undergoing renovations. However they must pay strict attention to details. Our room appeared to be 90% completed. The remaining 10% can stand out and drag the room appearance and finish down. Some hallways and the elevator needed cleaning.
Every staff member was extremely friendly as well as caring and was there to assist at all times.
I can not think of anything at all that I did not like.
Built to enhance your extended-stay experience, Residence Inn Harrisburg Carlisle allows you to feel at home while visiting the Central Pennsylvania Harrisburg area. Our all suite hotel features easy access to Dickinson College, the Army War College, Carlisle Barracks. Also, our All-Suite Hotel is only 3 miles from the Carlisle Fairgrounds. After a busy day, rest in our studio, one- or two-bedroom suites. Easily work from your spacious suite on our in-room workstations and complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, then cook up a feast using your suite's full-size, fully equipped kitchen. In your free time, work out in our fitness center or start a pick-up game at our Sports Court®. Take a refreshing dip anytime in our indoor pool. In the morning, enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast buffet featuring a selection of favorites. Major distribution centers of Amazon, Chewy.com and Keene Transport are minutes from our hotel. Discover the ideal balance of leisure and business at Residence Inn Harrisburg Carlisle.
based on 25 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Residence Inn by Marriott Harrisburg Carlisle
Where is Residence Inn by Marriott Harrisburg Carlisle located?
Residence Inn by Marriott Harrisburg Carlisle is located at 1 Hampton Court, 5 km from the centre of Carlisle. Army Heritage and Education Center is the closest landmark to Residence Inn by Marriott Harrisburg Carlisle.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Residence Inn by Marriott Harrisburg Carlisle?
Check-in time is 15:00 and check-out time is 11:00 at Residence Inn by Marriott Harrisburg Carlisle.
Does Residence Inn by Marriott Harrisburg Carlisle offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Residence Inn by Marriott Harrisburg Carlisle offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Residence Inn by Marriott Harrisburg Carlisle offer free parking?
Yes, Residence Inn by Marriott Harrisburg Carlisle offers free parking.
Does Residence Inn by Marriott Harrisburg Carlisle offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Residence Inn by Marriott Harrisburg Carlisle does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Residence Inn by Marriott Harrisburg Carlisle from the airport?
Residence Inn by Marriott Harrisburg Carlisle is 32,6 km from Harrisburg. Residence Inn by Marriott Harrisburg Carlisle is 73,1 km from Lancaster.
Can you bring pets to Residence Inn by Marriott Harrisburg Carlisle?
Yes, Residence Inn by Marriott Harrisburg Carlisle is a pet-friendly hotel.
Does Residence Inn by Marriott Harrisburg Carlisle have a pool?
Yes, Residence Inn by Marriott Harrisburg Carlisle has a pool on-site.
Reviews about Residence Inn by Marriott Harrisburg Carlisle
Most popular landmarks
- Army Heritage and Education Center 2,9 km
- Carlisle Barracks 3,4 km
- U.S. Army War College 3,5 km
- Carlisle Fairgrounds 3,9 km
- Cumberland County Historical Society Museum 5,1 km
- Dickinson College 5,5 km