Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0,8 km|
|Nearest airport||Cali Alfonso B. Aragon Intl|
|Distance to airport||19,0 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Lovely hotel, breakfast was amazing and the people really kind and helpful. Definitely will back again.
Location seems to be the only good thing about the property. Airport transfer offered by the hotel is cheap (COP 50,000) and comfortable (new spacious air conditioned car)
1. No toiletries in the room on the day of arrival (not even a single bar of soap). It took an hour and 2 phone calls for soap and shampoo to be delivered to the room (I speak good Spanish, so language was not an issue) 2. Weird Brown spots on the bottom part of the bed (see photo). Hope it was not infested by some bugs??!! 3. 4* hotels usually give you free tea/coffee/drinking water/paper tissues in the room. Nothing of that kind in this hotel. 4. On the day of arrival the shower cabin did not look clean and had a glass inside (see picture) To put my review in perspective, I am a frequent traveler across Europe, South and North America, Asia and Africa and have been to Colombia 5 times before. However, this is one of my worst hotel experiences. There are other properties in Cali offering similar prices. Thus there is no good reason for anyone to book this hotel.
breakfast was great. Juan and another gentle(very tall-do not remember his name) were very accommodating. Sandra and Juan were very patient, welcoming and comforting. I had hot water issues and their prompt respond was highly appreciated
i was very disappointed upon check in. I was asked to pay for my reservation and when i told the young lady that it was already paid for. I offered her that the only reason why my friend was able to pick up the keys prior to my arrival is because it was paid upfront. She insist that it wasn't and i ended up paying again. As i walked away she summoned me back to inform me that she was sorry. She now realize that i was right, my reservation was indeed paid prior to arriving. I had to wait 4 business days for my refund.
The Hotel Cosmos Cali is a new accommodation proposal in the most dynamic business zone in Cali. An attractive new design, fresh, modern and functional, with generous spaces full of natural light, conceived for todays executive that needs a strategic location with permanent connectivity. Our meeting rooms, business center and well trained personnel make our service satisfactory and complete for all our guests.
based on 978 reviews
Things to know
- Spacious rooms
- Friendly service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Cosmos Cali
Where is Cosmos Cali located?
Cosmos Cali is located at Av 3N # 17N - 25, 0,8 km from the centre of Cali. Ermita Church is the closest landmark to Cosmos Cali.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Cosmos Cali?
Check-in time is 15:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Cosmos Cali.
Does Cosmos Cali offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Cosmos Cali offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Cosmos Cali offer free parking?
Yes, Cosmos Cali offers free parking.
Does Cosmos Cali offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Cosmos Cali does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Cosmos Cali from the airport?
Cosmos Cali is 19 km from Cali Alfonso B. Aragon Intl. Cosmos Cali is 64,9 km from Buenaventura.
Can you bring pets to Cosmos Cali?
No, pets are not allowed at Cosmos Cali.
Does Cosmos Cali have a pool?
No, Cosmos Cali does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about Cosmos Cali
Most popular landmarks
- Ermita Church 0,5 km
- Caicedo Square 0,8 km
- Catedral Metropolitana de San Pedro Apostól 0,8 km
- Gobernacion del Valle del Cauca 1,1 km
- Comfandi and Comfenalco Cultural Center 1,1 km
- Museo de Arte Religioso La Merced 1,1 km
|Cali Alfonso B. Aragon Intl||19 km|