Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
|Warsaw Frederic Chopin|
Distance to airport
|"Comfort, very clean, good breakfast"||(in 23 reviews)|
|"Kids loved bunk beds of course."||(in 10 reviews)|
|"The rooms were great."||(in 17 reviews)|
|"Very old hotel"||(in 13 reviews)|
|"Not very clean rooms and no conditioner."||(in 21 reviews)|
|"Parking is still expensive."||(in 4 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
old TV, old suck under bed
Location, spacious bathroom, clean bedsheets. big window,
1.Old suck under my bed 2. old TV
The location. Easy bus routes to central of Warsaw and other areas.
- Poor internet access. Not always working. - Registration staff were not very helpful. I has to cut my stay short by two days and asked for the two remaining days I have paid for to be credited to my stay in December 28 & 29. They refused to help with this. - Beds were too hard and pillow too big and bulky - not what a US person is used to - No space to sit at the reception - Dinning room not opened during the day and too crowded for the buffet breakfast and dinner. I had to wait in line for 20 minutes and then could not find anywhere to sit.
I liked that internet in room was working pretty well. Also, the beds were comfortable and I had a good sleep.
I didn't like breakfast and price for value ratio. I had payed 60 EUR, as for standard 3 stars hotel not in the centre, but we got old building, probably reorganized from student dorm. I recommend to check for Etap Hotel or something like that.
price, considering that Warsaw is not cheap, and that communist days atmosphere that the Hotel has (in fact, it looks more a residential building, of those days, than a modern hotel)
staff was often undriendly, like angry; location is bad, far away from the city centre, though easily reachable by bus
Very cheap. Very convenient for sightseeing since bus station is close. Transportation for airport is also cheap and convenient.
Staff did not address my request to repair the bath room light.
With a stay at Start Hotel Atos in Warsaw (Mokotow), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Wilanow Palace and National Stadium. Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 1 623 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Start Hotel Atos
Where is Start Hotel Atos located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Start Hotel Atos?
Does Start Hotel Atos offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Start Hotel Atos offer free parking?
Does Start Hotel Atos offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Start Hotel Atos from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Start Hotel Atos?
Does Start Hotel Atos have a pool?
Reviews about Start Hotel Atos
Most popular landmarks
- Pałac Łazienkowski 3,2 km
- Łazienki Królewskie 3,2 km
- Pomnik Fryderyka Chopina 3,4 km
- Ogród Botaniczny Uniwersytetu Warszawskiego 3,6 km
- Pałac w Wilanowie 3,7 km
- Muzeum Narodowe w Warszawie 5,2 km