Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Tulsa
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 67% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 58% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R1 779||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R1 965||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Tulsa hotel
- Visiting Tulsa as a part of a family vacation? For kid friendly hotels, consider staying in the Brady Arts District. Hotels in the area include the Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Tulsa Downtown, which is two blocks away from the popular tourist attraction The Center of the Universe. The hotel also has an indoor pool in case the family is looking for an entertaining activity right inside the hotel.
- Where I-44 meets the Broken Arrow Expressway is one of the better areas for highway hotels in Tulsa. A number of hotels dot the area surrounding the two highways such as the Embassy Suites by Hilton Tulsa I-44 and Best Western Plus Tulsa Inn & Suites. It also isn’t too far out of town with both hotels located just a 10-minute drive of 7.5 miles from downtown.
- East Tulsa is a popular area for hotels, especially where Route 66 meets I-44. The Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Tulsa is located out here and is popular among those visiting the casino and regular travelers. And if the casino isn’t for you, they also have a pool and fitness center.
- Looking for a hotel near the BOK Center? Residence Inn by Marriott Tulsa Downtown is a 6-minute walk of 0.3 miles away from the BOK Center, making it ideal for travelers who are in town to catch a game or just want to stay in central Tulsa.
- If you are looking for cheap hotels in Tulsa, perhaps staying in one of the outer districts like Patrick Henry is a good option. Located 7 miles southwest of downtown Tulsa, Patrick Henry is slightly cheaper than more central districts while remaining conveniently close to the city center. Hotels in Patrick Henry include the Comfort Inn Midtown and Red Roof Inn Tulsa.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Tulsa
Are hotels in Tulsa safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
What hotels are in the city center?
What are good airport hotels in Tulsa?
What luxury hotels are in Tulsa?
Where is best to stay to be nearby local restaurants?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Tulsa?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Tulsa by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Tulsa hotelsCheck availability
Go to map
Most recommended Tulsa hotelsShow all
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Extended Stay Tulsa
East Tulsa R832+