Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2,3 km|
|Distance to airport||14,4 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
I liked that the door had a deadbolt lock. I honestly can't, in good conscience, think of anything else that I "liked." It was a two-night exercise in survival traveling on the cheap, making do with what I had instead of liking a bunch of things.
1. The staff does not answer their phone. I tried calling them at least 15 times over the course of two days leading up to my check-in date and time. I had a couple simple questions, very quick and easy to answer, just needed a little help... they do not answer their phone. What business doesn't answer their phone?! 2. They don't answer their emails either. Not surprised, just being complete here. 3. The room was dirty. The bath tub was filthy. No mirror in the bathroom for shaving, what the hell?!?! 4. Given the general state of the room I slept on top of the bed, didn't want to chance sleeping under the sheets. 5. The deadbolt on my door only locked from the inside. When I left for the day, I was unable to lock the deadbolt from the outside. Not good. This is the kind of place where you want to lock the deadbolt when you leave; see next comment. 6. I had to listen both nights to people outside my window having loud arguments about petty things. It was very sketchy. I didn't sleep well AT ALL!
Nothing at all very crappie experience
I didn't like the service and so I left that place I was being harassed by the owner so I could not get my money back so can I get my refund threw somebody please angelica m Delarosa 520-406-8134
the place is a mess and so is the owner
I like that I was able to get some service and a room next door
I arrive to what looked like an abandoned facility out of a Friday the 13th movie. The only thing missing besides the water in the pool was boards on the windows.
Very spacious and fairly quiet.
The room smelled of cigarette smoke and wasn't cleaned (not even with a broom). There was no toilet paper or trash bin. Credit cards couldn't be processed so I had to pay in cash yet they still photocopied my credit card. Very run-down.
With a stay at La Siesta Motel in Tucson, you'll be a 3-minute drive from Tucson Convention Center and 5 minutes from University of Arizona. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 60 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at La Siesta Motel
Where is La Siesta Motel located?
La Siesta Motel is located at 1602 North Oracle Road, 2,3 km from the centre of Tucson. Tucson Museum of Art is the closest landmark to La Siesta Motel.
When is check-in time and check-out time at La Siesta Motel?
Check-in time is 15:00 and check-out time is 11:00 at La Siesta Motel.
Does La Siesta Motel offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, La Siesta Motel offers free Wi-Fi.
Does La Siesta Motel offer free parking?
Yes, La Siesta Motel offers free parking.
Does La Siesta Motel offer free airport shuttle service?
No, La Siesta Motel does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is La Siesta Motel from the airport?
La Siesta Motel is 14,4 km from Tucson. La Siesta Motel is 134,7 km from Phoenix-Mesa Gateway.
Can you bring pets to La Siesta Motel?
No, pets are not allowed at La Siesta Motel.
Does La Siesta Motel have a pool?
No, La Siesta Motel does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about La Siesta Motel
Most popular landmarks
- Tucson Museum of Art 2,1 km
- Center for Creative Photography 2,3 km
- Arizona State Museum 2,3 km
- University of Arizona 2,5 km
- Tucson Convention Center 2,6 km
- Arizona Stadium 3,1 km
|Phoenix-Mesa Gateway||134,7 km|