Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
|Osaka Kansai Intl|
Distance to airport
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Cleanliness, staff, free coffee machine
Toilet was as small as an airplane toilet, hot and cold water taps were separate and had to be interchanged between sink and shower, bathtub (only place to stand whilst bathing) flooded when showering. An absolute nightmare to bathe in. Room was also so small u couldnt even walk once u opened ur suitcase
1. Quite close to the JR station if you know how to walk through the underground (I walked pass the zebra crossing the other day, and it took much longer) 2. Free coffee and hot chocolate near the reception 3. There IS an elevator to the reception!!! Some reviews say that ppl had to climb a flight of stairs in order to reach the hotel, so I did on the day of arrival. But then I realised that there is a path leading to two elevators on the LEFT SIDE of the staircase!!!!!!!!!! Yes, the ‘passage’ going down! Just go down and that leads you to the elevator! Good news to travellers with big bags!!!
1. Very small room - not much space left after opening the suitcase... seems smaller than other business hotels 2. Doubt if ppl can directly go up to the room levels by the elevator... that may cause security problem?
Tiny room. The breakfast was just okay. We needed to hand out our key when we were not in the hotel, but got the wrong one once when we came back. It's an mistake they should avoid to make.
This affordable, simple property is just a few minutes by foot to Tottori Station, and is convenient to many restaurants and bars. The staff is also very friendly.
You get what you pay for. While there is nothing “wrong” with the hotel, the interior of the rooms could definitely use an update; my room wasn’t cleaned, even though I was out all day.
The free coffee / hot chocolate / tea
Additional fees for one of my kids, for the parking, very tiny rooms
With a stay at Hotel Resh Tottori Ekimae, you'll be centrally located in Tottori, within a 15-minute drive of Tottori Sand Dunes and Kannonin Temple. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 68 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hotel Resh Tottori Ekimae
Where is Hotel Resh Tottori Ekimae located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hotel Resh Tottori Ekimae?
Does Hotel Resh Tottori Ekimae offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Hotel Resh Tottori Ekimae offer free parking?
Does Hotel Resh Tottori Ekimae offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Hotel Resh Tottori Ekimae from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Hotel Resh Tottori Ekimae?
Does Hotel Resh Tottori Ekimae have a pool?
Most popular landmarks
- Tottori Folk Crafts Museum 85 m
- Tottori Railway Station 173 m
- Food Market in front of Tottori Station 224 m
- Hinomaru Onsen 0,5 km
- Kannon-in 1,4 km
- Tottori City Historical Museum 1,6 km