Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2,1 km|
|"Easy check in process, with water."||(in 5 reviews)|
|"Good breakfast and friendly staff"||(in 13 reviews)|
|"The service was excellent!!"||(in 10 reviews)|
|"Room and washroom very small, no space to put luggage"||(in 5 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|choice breakfast||in 4 reviews|
|close to a night market||in 3 reviews|
|easy check||in 13 reviews|
|excellent staff||in 12 reviews|
|little bit||in 9 reviews|
|nice breakfast||in 26 reviews|
|open hours||in 3 reviews|
|public transport||in 8 reviews|
|small room||in 71 reviews|
|small space||in 18 reviews|
|staff great||in 28 reviews|
|strategic location||in 33 reviews|
|taiwan||in 4 reviews|
|zhongshan||in 12 reviews|
The location is really good and the staff was nice. They gave us activity advice for the Lunar New Year Lantern Festival in Taipei.
The elevator was a little bit slow and the bathroom is really narrow.
-Excellent Location, near night mkt and Metro -Reasonable price
-The room was really small, even cannot open the baggage box
Better if the room could be a little bit larger
Everything: from location between 2 metro stations; then comfort and cleanliness; amazing staff that you can get in touch by WeChat at any time, to awesome price for this all! It felt like at home.
- The girl from the front desk is super friendly, responsible and responsive to all the messages and inquires. - I am so surprised that there is daily cleaning service since the room rate is pretty low. Did not have chances to meet any of the housekeeping staff, but I have sent my gratitude via the front desk and hope that will put smiles on their faces. - Facilities and amenities provided in the room are abundant. Even the reception is not 24/7, it will not be a problem since everything needed is already prepared. - The location is superb. It is close to the metro and only a 13-minute walk to the Taipei main station. - The hostel is worth staying if you want to have some privacy but without much budget.
- This is not a problem for me since I stayed here alone. However, if you book for a standard double room with two adults planned to stay, the room may be a bit small for you.
With a stay at T.O Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Taipei, just a 5-minute walk from Ningxia Night Market and 11 minutes by foot from Dihua Street. Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and luggage storage.
based on 50 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at T.O Hotel
Where is T.O Hotel located?
T.O Hotel is located at No.28 Section 2 Chengde Road Datong District in Datong District, 2,1 km from the centre of Taipei. EcoARK is the closest landmark to T.O Hotel.
When is check-in time and check-out time at T.O Hotel?
Check-in time is 16:00 and check-out time is 11:30 at T.O Hotel.
Does T.O Hotel offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, T.O Hotel offers free Wi-Fi.
Does T.O Hotel offer free parking?
No, T.O Hotel does not offer free parking.
Does T.O Hotel offer free airport shuttle service?
No, T.O Hotel does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is T.O Hotel from the airport?
T.O Hotel is 3,3 km from Taipei Sung Shan. T.O Hotel is 28,8 km from Taipei Taiwan Taoyuan Intl.
Can you bring pets to T.O Hotel?
No, pets are not allowed at T.O Hotel.
Does T.O Hotel have a pool?
No, T.O Hotel does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about T.O Hotel
Most popular landmarks
- EcoARK 1,4 km
- Hsing Tian Kong 1,7 km
- Ximending Night Market 1,8 km
- Huashan Culture Park 1,9 km
- Guanghua Market 2 km
- Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall 2,6 km
|Taipei Sung Shan||3,3 km|
|Taipei Taiwan Taoyuan Intl||28,8 km|