Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1,2 km|
|Nearest airport||San Francisco|
|Distance to airport||3,4 km|
|"Comfortable beds, large clean room"||(in 163 reviews)|
|"Value and proximity to airport."||(in 489 reviews)|
|"Free shuttle service was nice"||(in 178 reviews)|
|"dirty room and rude staff."||(in 180 reviews)|
|"Carpet dirty and room smelly"||(in 42 reviews)|
|"Worst hotel experience I ever had."||(in 37 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bathroom door||in 284 reviews|
|carpet was wet||in 93 reviews|
|close to the airport||in 796 reviews|
|close to the freeway||in 87 reviews|
|free shuttle||in 306 reviews|
|location was good||in 323 reviews|
|old and dirty||in 20 reviews|
|road noise||in 74 reviews|
|room was dirty||in 705 reviews|
|san francisco||in 26 reviews|
|security deposit||in 21 reviews|
|water pressure||in 120 reviews|
|worst hotel||in 157 reviews|
The staff was very nice and informative
Room was way too far.
We love the location and Delfin very accommodating.
they allow you to pay for parking and leave your car there while you are gone.
We paid extra for an upgrade. If this was an upgrade, I don't want to see their standard. We stayed here because of an early morning flight and needed a wake up call. When we got to the room we found out their phones were not working so no wake up call. We called the office on my cell and they said they would give us a wake up call on my cell, they didn't. The room was a very long walk to the lobby for the airport shuttle. There was a lot of traffic noise from the freeway. The best overall description of the room was shabby.
Location to airport was great also the free shuttle to and from the airport was very handy room was clean and comfortable
- Changed room 3 TIMES: 1st room did not have the fridge/microwave we requested. 2nd, the nasty shower was overflowing with water because drain was clogged. Only one of us got to take a shower that night because no one could come and fix until the next morning. But they forgot we even called about our shower and the next morning I was calling and calling until I finally said screw this and walked down to the front desk to complain our shower was still overflowing and no water had gone down. In addition there were BED BUGS and I asked for the house keeping to come by(didn’t for 5 hours). The maintenance man finally came for the shower but left his dirty boot stains all over the shower making it black so I STILL COULDN’T SHOWER. I kept calling and calling waiting for front desk to answer about the bed bug problem while I waited on the most uncomfortable dirty couch where I placed a towel to sit on for that entire wait. The housekeeping woman came by and said I need to call to get a new room to she can disinfect but no one EVER ANSWERED THE PHONE. So once again I walked down to the front desk to explain my situation again and got a new room once more. 3rd room, bed was clean but oh guess what, COCKROACHES on the bathroom floor and behind the TV. When I expressed my complaint to the front desk she said you have to speak to a manager about that. I asked is the manager in then?(checkout time: 6:45am) She replied no, they are here at 9:00am. So I said, but you already charged me how can I receive any kind of compensation if the manager isn’t here and my card is charged? And she just replied, yaaaa sorry. So I was charged for aN OVERPRICED DISGUSTING BUG FILLED ROOM, DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!
The Travelodge by Wyndham San Francisco Airport North is just minutes away from the main terminal. It provides a comfortable place to stay with easy access to the city. Guests on an extended stay are welcome. There are plenty of amenities to make your stay pleasant including free WiFi, free parking, and a free shuttle to and from the airport. There is an indoor pool for those that would like to take a little swim, and there is an IHOP located on the premises.
The guest rooms are well-equipped and comfortable. Cribs are available for those that are traveling with an infant. The bathrooms have hairdryers provided, as well. The grounds also include a business center, laundry facilities, and a 24-hour reception desk. The rooms have classic decor, comfortable beds, and a small desk for those that need to get work done.
The city of San Francisco has a lot of attractions that are in easy driving distance from the Travelodge by Wyndham San Francisco Airport North. You will find the iconic Golden Gate Bridge and Alcatraz Island about 30 minutes away. Other areas of note include Fisherman's Wharf, Golden Gate Park, Lombard Street, Chinatown, Coit Tower, and Palace of Fine Arts. The culinary scene in the city is quite large with many different cuisine styles being represented. You will find restaurants like Nopa, Lazy Bear, and the Swan Oyster Depot. Golden Boy Pizza is a favorite among many in the city, and Mister Jiu's is a spot to get Chinese food with a California spin.
based on 7 433 reviews
Things to know
- Good shuttle service
- Good accessibility by car
- Good access to airport
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Travelodge by Wyndham San Francisco Airport North
Most popular landmarks
- South San Francisco Convention Center 326 m
- Embassy Suites by Hilton San Francisco Airport 1,2 km
- Orange Memorial Park 2,2 km
- Sign Hill Park 2,7 km
- South San Francisco Historical Society Museum 2,7 km
- Westborough Park 4,8 km
|San Francisco||3,4 km|
|San Francisco (Caltrain), California||14,7 km|
|San Francisco (Civic Center), California||15,1 km|