Good to know
|Distance to city centre||4,0 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Salvo, our host was excellent. He was always there when we needed him, and constantly went out of his way to accommodate us. Provided great recommendations on restaurants and places to visit. An added bonus was parking our car in his indoor garage. Breakfast was also first rate.
It required a twenty minute ride to the center of Siracusa.
- great host (Salvatore was really awesome, very helpful, made sure we felt there like home! Always had useful hints of where to go, what to see etc. Make sure you ask him for advice, you won't regret it !!!) - I was able to park our rented car, in the owner's garage !! How cool is that ! - close to Syracuse and many tourist attractions - very clean rooms - fantastic breakfast (sometimes included home cooked stuff - was absolutely delicious) - could use the kitchen in the evenings - was able to use the fridge in the kitchen, to store some of the food I bought for taking home ! (or to cool the beer I bought ;> ) - very spacious rooms - comfortable bed - Salvatore (the owner) speaks English pretty well, so there was no communication barrier whatsoever ! Literally I loved the place. And I would give it a 11 out of 10 if I could !
Absence of nets to the windows
Absolutely welcoming hosts and secure parking on their gated drive. Balcony off our bedroom and very pleasant communal kitchen & breakfast room. Air conditioning was good and a comfortable bed and en suite bathroom. Great value for money!
The location is a drive into town. Not really a problem if you have a car - public car park only €1 per hour.
Salvo & his family were really kind and helpful. Everything was new and perfectly clean. Delicious home made pastries for breakfast. And free parking inside. Nice stay!
This we already knew, so it was not a surprise. You definitely need the car to go to Siracusa for sightseeing.
Located in Syracuse (Epipoli), B&B Kosmos is within a 10-minute drive of Castello Eurialo and Rope-makers' Cave. Featured amenities include express check-in and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 128 reviews
Things to know
- Wonderful housekeeping
- Very quiet
- Great desserts & fruits
- Great reception
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at B&B Kosmos
Where is B&B Kosmos located?
B&B Kosmos is located at Via Monte Cervino 21, 4 km from the centre of Siracusa. Archaeological Park of Neapolis is the closest landmark to B&B Kosmos.
When is check-in time and check-out time at B&B Kosmos?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 11:00 at B&B Kosmos.
Does B&B Kosmos offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, B&B Kosmos offers free Wi-Fi.
Does B&B Kosmos offer free parking?
Yes, B&B Kosmos offers free parking.
Does B&B Kosmos offer free airport shuttle service?
No, B&B Kosmos does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is B&B Kosmos from the airport?
B&B Kosmos is 44,9 km from Catania Fontanarossa. B&B Kosmos is 57,8 km from Comiso.
Can you bring pets to B&B Kosmos?
No, pets are not allowed at B&B Kosmos.
Does B&B Kosmos have a pool?
No, B&B Kosmos does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about B&B Kosmos
Most popular landmarks
- Archaeological Park of Neapolis 2,9 km
- Greek Theatre 2,9 km
- Parco Archeologico della Neapoli 3 km
- Roman Amphitheatre 3,2 km
- Catacombs of St. John 3,4 km
- Papyrus Museum 3,6 km
|Catania Fontanarossa||44,9 km|
|Marina di Melilli Targia||2 km|