Good to know
Distance to city centre
|Shanghai Hongqiao Intl|
Distance to airport
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
the Breakfast was ok, very asian style, not that much European
many paperworks to be done, huge risk amount blocked on my credit card
Great location and near a big shopping center
A bit outdated hotel with poor quality bed and matresses
1. I got "upgraded" to a larger room (booked a standard queen-size double bed and got updated to a king-size double bed.) 2. Very Close to a Jinke Metro Station 3. Room had a tub 4. The apartment was very clean
1. Room came with iron and iron board, but the iron had a nasty buildup of calcium. 2. The breakfast wasn't as good as expected. The bacon and baked beans tasted sour. 3. The lady at the counter during check-in was very impatient. When she asked me to pay for the deposit, she said 1200 RMB. As I was counting, she then changed her mind and said 1000 RMB. As I was taking the 200 RMB out, she just snatched the money out of my hand and gave me the extra notes.
They have quite good selection on buffet breakfast.
The room charge is a little bit high, probably because of limited choices in the ZJ Industrial Zone. Demand and supply, this is market!
With a stay at Evergreen Laurel Hotel Shanghai in Shanghai, you'll be 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from Shanghai Disneyland© and 9.3 mi (15 km) from The Bund. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and express check-in. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 1 651 reviews
Things to know
- Nice building
- Good accessibility by car
- Close to public transport
- Great shopping
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Evergreen Laurel Hotel Shanghai
Where is Evergreen Laurel Hotel Shanghai located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Evergreen Laurel Hotel Shanghai?
Does Evergreen Laurel Hotel Shanghai offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Evergreen Laurel Hotel Shanghai offer free parking?
Does Evergreen Laurel Hotel Shanghai offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Evergreen Laurel Hotel Shanghai from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Evergreen Laurel Hotel Shanghai?
Does Evergreen Laurel Hotel Shanghai have a pool?
Most popular landmarks
- Shanghai Science and Technology Museum 5,9 km
- Pudong Riverside Promenade and Park 9,2 km
- Shanghai World Financial Center 9,5 km
- Shanghai Art Museum 10,4 km
- Oriental Pearl Tower 10,4 km
- Yu Yuan Garden 10,7 km
|Shanghai Pu Dong||20,5 km|
|Shanghai Hongqiao Intl||25,2 km|