Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2,7 km|
|Nearest airport||Seoul All airports|
|Distance to airport||1,5 km|
|"Plenty of convenience store around."||(in 7 reviews)|
|"Near to most attraction place."||(in 11 reviews)|
|"And the location is perfect"||(in 113 reviews)|
|"I booked a double bed."||(in 8 reviews)|
|"Breakfast is poor - only toast with jam"||(in 2 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|airport bus||in 23 reviews|
|anguk station||in 36 reviews|
|area and kitchen||in 18 reviews|
|bed dorm||in 34 reviews|
|convenience store||in 8 reviews|
|cute cat||in 38 reviews|
|double room||in 65 reviews|
|free breakfast||in 42 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 36 reviews|
|great location||in 141 reviews|
|little bit||in 23 reviews|
|palaces||in 9 reviews|
|tidied everyday||in 3 reviews|
|toast with jam||in 12 reviews|
|tourist attraction||in 13 reviews|
Extremely friendly staff! Communicating in english wasn't always easy but all the people at Beewon were extremely helpful and willing to make things work for everyone. The rooms are simple but totally fine and clean. There is a great range of different restaurants and bars within walking distance.
The breakfast is very simple but will do the trick if you just want to fill your belly till lunch. Just don't expect anything sophisticated.
It was located right by everything I needed access to - One Day Hanbok and Gyeongbokgung Palace in particular. The staff was very nice and friendly. Loved the cat! If the cat is outside your door meowing, try giving her some water as she’s probably thirsty!
It’s a little old and dated.
Had a late flight couldn’t reach property before midnight-left keys for me for a self check in.Made it so easy late at night. Property an easy walk to main palaces. Quiet area.
1) Free usage of washing machine (no dryer & have to buy soap 500w 2) Great for around 3 days stay 3) Very close to subway Anguk and Jongno 3(sam)ga 10 min walk 4) Free small towel like every other hostel 5) High water pressure in shower 6) Spacious kitchen with almost complete stuff (utensils, toaster, microwave, hot & cold water filter, fridge) 7) Helpful staff 8) Fast wifi 9) An actual bathroom (though you have to share and there's only one) 10) Socket at every bed 11) Curtain to cover your face a bit when you sleep 12) 7Eleven and GS25 are the 24 hours mart nearby so you can get spicy samyang and eat because food is expensive everywhere lol 13) Toast bread is provided for breakfast!
1) Slightly more expensive and not as good hostel as I had in Jeju (Backpacker's Home). In Itaewon i stayed in Itaewon Inn which is way cheaper than both but kitchen and bathroom in Itaewon Inn is not as good as in Beewon Guesthouse/Backpacker's Home. 2) If you're a Muslim, the room may be too small to pray inside but you can pray at the hallway provided that you bring your own clean sejadah or something to put on the floor. Only one nearby Halal Korean food (next to E-mart behind 7 Eleven) but I think they serve alcohol and maybe pork too but they put a sign 'Halal' on the door so idk
The location was ideal
The room was much more dark and dingier than the website portrayed. The first room was noisy and then after moving rooms the second was equally noisy. The doors are paper thin.
Located in Seoul (Jongno), Beewon Guest House - Hostel is within a 15-minute walk of Jogyesa Temple and Cheonggyecheon. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 477 reviews
Things to know
- Great shopping
- Friendly service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Beewon Guesthouse
Most popular landmarks
- Changdeok Palace 364 m
- Jongmyo Shrine 371 m
- Changgyeonggung Palace 0,6 km
- Gwangjang Traditional Market 1 km
- National Folk Museum 1,1 km
- Gyeongbokgung Palace 1,2 km
|Seoul Gimpo Intl||16,7 km|
|Seoul Incheon Intl||49,5 km|