Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2,3 km|
|Nearest airport||Saint Petersburg Pulkovo|
|Distance to airport||15,3 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|ask for lower||in 9 reviews|
|dirtiest hostel||in 3 reviews|
|good location||in 49 reviews|
|kitchen dining area||in 4 reviews|
|loud music||in 3 reviews|
|previous person||in 6 reviews|
|reception staff||in 44 reviews|
|registration||in 8 reviews|
|rooms were clean||in 6 reviews|
|rubles||in 3 reviews|
|st petersburg||in 10 reviews|
|train station||in 9 reviews|
I liked how clean the rooms and facilities were. Also i liked how the kitchen was big enough and you could cook your own meal. The staff were friendly. And the location is perfect, 2 mins away from the metro and have some places to eat and chill at around and pretty much in the center.
I didn't like that you can walk into the rooms with your shoes. Although it wasn't big of a problem the rooms were clean. The bathroom was clean but a little smelly. And some doors were a bit jammed so you had to pull or close them harder and it made lots of noise. Nothing too serious though. Oh and the pillows can be a little more comfy.
- location - breakfast is ok. - the possibility to leave the luggage - the possibility to visit bathroom when you are not yet checked in/already checked out - in all the stuff is able to solve all your questions... - price? - who is that poor old lady living in the armchair in the common room?
- at the second floor (where the kitchen is) there are 3 women's showers, only one of them works. Other two are always locked. There are two more at the end of the flour, but.. - extremely dirty showers with old sanitary, the curtains are about to be mouldy. - you receive a card which is opening all the locks in hostel. If you need to pee or to shower you always need to take the card with you, which is quite uncomfortable. - the washing room is near the kitchen, if you hang your stuff to dry it will stink with food smell, which makes the washing absolutely useless - no any possiblity to check in before 14:00 - you need to pay for the sheets as well as for the key from the locker (!), and if we plus all this together with the breakfast the price differs not that much from any other hostel with better conditions - after check in I had to wait 40 min. for the bed sheets and come extra to the reception to take them - there were springs in the mattress that you could feel with your back - the stuff is trying to be polite but with the note of arrogance. Anyway I didn't feel any hospitality spirit here.
Stuff was friendly and patient, room was very comfortable and warm.
Shower was horribly dirty, it was disgusting to wash there. Kitchen is poorly equipped, no microwave on the third floor.
The staff was really friendly.
Thd room I was living in was very noisy because of traffick.
The place was strategical and it was somewhat comfortable.
The hostel was not so clean especially the bathrooms. We were told to do registration with the hostel and made payment for it but they didn’t do the registration for one of us. The payment of the registration for that one person was not returned. The staff didn’t have a valid explanation for it.
With a stay at Graffiti L Hostel in St. Petersburg (St. Petersburg City Centre), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Summer Garden and Russian Museum. Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage.
based on 1 803 reviews
Things to know
- Close to public transport
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Graffiti L Hostel
Most popular landmarks
- Anichkov Palace 1,1 km
- State Russian Museum 1,7 km
- Alexander Nevsky Lavra 1,9 km
- Summer Garden 2 km
- Church of the Savior on the Spilled Blood 2 km
- Pushkin Museum and Memorial Apartment 2,5 km
|Saint Petersburg Pulkovo||15,3 km|
|Saint Petersburg-Glavny||350 m|
|Saint Petersburg Saint Petersberg-Finlyandsky||2,5 km|