Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Rishīkesh
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|March||Cheapest month to stay with an average 83% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 220% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R813||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R792||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Rishīkesh hotel
- Rishikesh is a place of spirituality and meditation and is often referred to as the ‘Yoga Capital of the World’. Every year the Parmarth Niketan ashram holds the International Yoga Festival, attracting yogis from all over the world. For those looking for accommodation close to the ashram, the Green View by One Hotel is a good option, as it is only a 5-minute walk away.
- Along the Ganges is The Beatles ashram, made famous by the English rock band. Here, they studied meditation and had their most productive songwriting period. Those making the pilgrimage might want to consider staying somewhere close by, such as the Hotel Nirvana Palace. A 10-minute walk down the river is also the Maharishi Mahesh ashram, an abandoned ashram practically absorbed by the surrounding forest.
- While Rishikesh is most famous for yoga and relaxing massages, it is also a popular place for adventure. Its location against the Ganges makes it a good place to go whitewater rafting, bungee jumping, paragliding, kayaking or hot air ballooning. Located just outside of the city, a hotel in the Shivpuri region such as the Bull’s Retreat is another great location for those looking for a bit of excitement.
- If you want a location close to good dining options, somewhere like the Narayana Resort and Spa will put you close to civilisation. From here you will also be in a good location to partake in another popular pastime in Rishikesh – café hopping. The food culture in Rishikesh is surprisingly varied with plenty of budget-friendly cafes such as the Pure Soul Café or Café Karma, just 5 minutes away.
- Triveni Ghat is a holy site located at the confluence of the three rivers. Here you can experience the vibrant Hindu culture by attending Ganga Aarti ritual. The area around Triveni Ghat is not only full of ashrams and religious sites, but it is also close to the picturesque Rajaji National Park. Not only is the EllBee Ganga View close to the Triveni Ghat, but it also has a good view of the river.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Rishīkesh
Are hotels in Rishīkesh safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Rishīkesh?
Which hotels in Rishikesh are great for those on a budget?
What hotels in Rishikesh offer yoga classes?
What hotels in Rishikesh offer a Ayurvedic Massage?
What hotels in Rishikesh are close to the major tourist hotspots?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Rishīkesh?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Rishīkesh by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Rishīkesh hotels
Go to map