Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0,3 km|
|Nearest airport||Riga Intl|
|Distance to airport||8,9 km|
|"Great location, friendly staff."||(in 55 reviews)|
|"Still a good value for money"||(in 8 reviews)|
|"Good location and clean room"||(in 79 reviews)|
|"Shower room not very clean."||(in 4 reviews)|
|"Shower room not very clean."||(in 5 reviews)|
|"Only one bathroom on the floor for 12+ beds, internet was terrible!"||(in 8 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bathroom on the floor||in 28 reviews|
|clean rooms||in 6 reviews|
|confusing streets||in 3 reviews|
|great location||in 109 reviews|
|helpful staff||in 73 reviews|
|jana||in 4 reviews|
|location and staff||in 100 reviews|
|old town||in 32 reviews|
|riga||in 7 reviews|
|rooms and a small||in 14 reviews|
|street noise||in 7 reviews|
|tea and coffee||in 28 reviews|
|toilet and shower||in 9 reviews|
|train station||in 33 reviews|
|value for money||in 10 reviews|
|walking distance||in 2 reviews|
Close to the Old Town & Central Market. Lively neighbourhood with lots of eateries. Glad for the in-house laundromat. Much needed.
Great location. Close to bus station and in the center of town.
Bottom of shower was really slimy. No common room.
The staff was very warm and helpful. Even helped with huge luggage to be hauled upstairs as there is no elevator. Very very cheerful and helpful
1. Very small room. For two people with some luggage, it felt like the walls were closing in on us. 2. Too many people per floor which makes the shared bathrooms always occupied. 3. Kitchen/ Common area is next to nothing. It is just a passage way where at a time only two people can stand to use the kitchen sink and electric kettle. 4. For the above reasons, feels like the place is overpriced and not doing right by the customer.
Cute rooms, round staircase, friendly staff, bright colors
Small kichen with little space
The location is outstanding - couldn't be better, smack in the center of the old town & quiet . It is what it is for the price.
With a stay at Red Nose - Hostel, you'll be centrally located in Riga, steps from St John's Church and 3 minutes by foot from St. Peter's Church. Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) and a train station pick-up service.
based on 556 reviews
Things to know
- Wonderful sightseeing
- Comfortable beds
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Red Nose - Hostel
Most popular landmarks
- Svētā Pētera baznīca 111 m
- Melngalvju nams 259 m
- Latvijas Nacionālā opera 268 m
- Latvijas Okupācijas muzejs 287 m
- Rīgas vēstures un kuģniecības muzejs 0,4 km
- Rīgas Doms 0,4 km
|Riga Intl||8,9 km|