Good to know
|Distance to city centre||0,3 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|best hostel||in 89 reviews|
|bit noisy||in 68 reviews|
|comfy bed||in 35 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 228 reviews|
|great location||in 545 reviews|
|heart of queenstown||in 45 reviews|
|lake view||in 129 reviews|
|lake wakatipu||in 14 reviews|
|private room||in 289 reviews|
|value for money||in 72 reviews|
Clean, location was perfect and friendly and cool staff.
Shower in ensuite could be better in terms of water pressure.
1) amazing view from the kitchen, 2) excellent location easy access to shops restaurants and lake! 3) i like the decorations and designs in the staircases 4) love the bed-light design for each bed 5) nice lounge room 6) room clean up everyday, replace bathroom mat everyday, really good! 7) street parking is not too difficult around here
1) room and bathroom are a bit tiny, not easy to organize personal belongings... 2) everything is quite narrow inside the building especially the corridors 3) loud music and crowd at night on the street friday and weekend - prepare your earplugs beforehand! 4) exhaust in the kitchen not working well, easy to get smell on the cloth when someone s pan frying
Location is fantastic. The receptionist Laura was so welcoming and made us all feel very comfortable. Great, clean kitchen where we got to meet quite a few other travellers from all over the world.
Some staff were a bit rude who cleaned the kitchen
Location & lake view
With a stay at Absoloot Queenstown Backpackers, you'll be centrally located in Queenstown, steps from Lake Wakatipu and 8 minutes by foot from Queenstown Gardens. Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a computer station, and luggage storage.
based on 1 521 reviews
Things to know
- Clean rooms
- Great view
- Good kitchenette
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Absoloot Queenstown Backpackers
Most popular landmarks
- TSS Earnslaw Steamship 103 m
- Lasseters Wharf Casino 139 m
- Skycity Queenstown Casino 150 m
- Queenstown Beach 166 m
- Ivan Clarke Gallery 211 m
- Queenstown CBD 311 m
|Queenstown Intl||6,5 km|