Good to know
|Value for money||7,6|
|Distance to city centre||4,0 km|
|Nearest airport||Paris Charles de Gaulle|
|Distance to airport||23,3 km|
|"Absolutely great value for money."||(in 8 reviews)|
|"Comfortable room, clean and nice."||(in 21 reviews)|
|"Very clean, friendly staff and fabulous location."||(in 39 reviews)|
|"Iron is room didn’t work."||(in 14 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|alleviated||in 3 reviews|
|arc de triomphe||in 3 reviews|
|clean and nice||in 6 reviews|
|close to a metro||in 29 reviews|
|continental breakfast||in 18 reviews|
|electric outlets||in 6 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 61 reviews|
|great location||in 73 reviews|
|long time||in 8 reviews|
|paris||in 10 reviews|
|small bathroom||in 8 reviews|
|small room||in 67 reviews|
|staff at reception||in 44 reviews|
|value for money||in 12 reviews|
Staff was extremely nice and helped. Location was near a subway station.
Everything else was fair. They did not have shampoo, conditioner, lotion like most hotels do. Breakfast was not self-service. You couldn’t choose what to eat; it was the same every day. We stayed there for a week.
- The staff were really amazing! In our two days there I spoke with at least 4 different staff members and they were all friendly, understanding and professional - Location! About a 10 min walk to the Arc de Triomphe for our family of 5 (kids 13, 11, 9). About a 1 min walk to the Metro. Once you learn how to use it, you can go pretty much anywhere in Paris for €1.90 each person - Price was a steal compared to other hotels. Don't expect high-end but if you're in Paris to explore, this place has all you need to relax after a long day of exploring.
- Really small elevator - Even smaller staircase (width and length) - 4th floor looks like the attic that was converted to another room. I'm 67" and I had to duck down for most of the room to include the shower - Hardest towels ever. Felt like floor mats - Elevator doesn't go up to the 4th floor but stops in between the 3rd and 4th
There wasn’t much at all that we liked. The only positive thing I can say is that it at least had a bed and a bathroom.
This hotel is an absolute nightmare! Please beware when booking! I’m not sure how it even has any positive reviews at all. Are they genuine? We booked the room via booking.com to stay at during our break to Paris. The advertised room was listed as having a balcony (it didn’t) a room with a city view (our view happened to be of a brick wall and dumpsters!), tea and coffee making facilities (there wasn’t any!), shampoo (none!) and a working lift in order for easy transportation of luggage (it was broken so we had to take the stairs!) We complained to booking.com who passed the buck to the hotel who refused to refund us our money and was unable to provide us with anything that could come close to what was advertised. We found the manager of the hotel to be rude, unhelpful, and essentially we were sold a product/service that was not as described and yet they fully expected to be able to keep our money and get away with it! We have now made a formal complaint, contacted trading standards, and are willing to take the matter all the way. This nearly ruined our first day in beautiful Paris. We had to find another hotel elsewhere who did accommodate our needs, but it did cause stress to our stay. So please avoid this hotel if you want a pleasant stay in Paris.
Location and tidiness
We were on the first floor and It was quite noisy.
Staff were all very nice and very helpful
Wifi: you go to hotel and probably use Wifi at night for an hour or so and like 30minutes in the morning before going down; unfortunately, WiFi wasn’t working for a couple of days. Rooms weren’t vacuumed properly during our stay. Elevator was out of order for 2 days, but it was OK, not too many stairs and besides it was a weekend
Located in Paris (17th Arrondissement), Courcelles Médéric is within a 15-minute walk of Parc Monceau and Champs-Elysees. Featured amenities include a computer station, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. A shuttle from the hotel to the airport is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).
based on 440 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Courcelles Médéric
Most popular landmarks
- Avenue des Champs-Elysées 1,6 km
- Musée de l'Orangerie 2,3 km
- Opéra Garnier 2,3 km
- Place Vendôme 2,4 km
- Tour Eiffel 2,5 km
- Jardins des Tuileries 2,6 km
|Paris Orly||17,7 km|
|Paris Charles de Gaulle||23,3 km|
|Paris Chatelet/Les Halles||3,8 km|
|Paris-Gare du Nord||3,9 km|