Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
|"Breakfast was delicious and beautifully presented."||(in 20 reviews)|
|"Great location, great hosts!"||(in 7 reviews)|
|"The breakfast Rita cooks every morning is amazing."||(in 10 reviews)|
|"The bathroom was not very clean"||(in 3 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
1) Magnificent breakfast every day, taste much better than it looks in photos w/ natural ingredients and such! 2) True heart warming and welcoming environment by caring and cheerful people Sometimes, entertaining by Dan singing out loud (WWW), and telling me jokes, but it was not pushy at all! And it makes you feel like you are home and safe with, like you always feel with your family. .*I personally had really nice breakfast time every day for this 11-day stay talking with Rita and Dan so that we get to know each other day by day, and that had also made my stay with Gite L’imprevu extremely easy! 3) Perfectly easy access to any sight seeing spots in Montreal. 4) Located in a quiet neighbors and can experience walking through beautiful path by Gite L’imprevu with sounds of Cardinals and other wild birds singing in a morning to the nearest super market, IGA and a reasonable drugstore, Dallorama. 5) Takes only 10 mins walk to the next station, Lionel Groulx, and only a few mins walk from Place Saint-Henry. 6) A well trained 15 years old male cat, Nimo, is welcoming you by the entrance, once you get inside the house, time to time! 7) The building has historical value. Inside, is another world filled with stuffs from all over the world that entertain you and give you a chance to talk to them. 8) Bathroom is alway clean as Rita cleans up more than 3 times per day. Glass door 9) Enough light comes in through the big tall storm window and can heat room up quickly with A/C set by the window. 10) Have TV, freg., a small but wide enough sofa for one person to kick back and relax is provided inside the room. 9) Big ceiling fan to circulate air in your room. 10) A sink to wash hands and face etc. (hot and cold) 11) big mirrors 12) Enough towels and room to store clothings and suits case. 13) Big and cozy bed with clean sheets. 14) Wood floor.(clean) 15) and more!
Do not have any, except I thought they should up-date the bathroom picture, because it’s a lot nicer that what you have now (assuming it is the old shower curtain which had took away to durable glass slide doors to take place of! Also nice if you have pictures from winter season.
Bohemian chic, very kind and talkative host (thanks Rita and Dan for your kindness). Good location.
Parking in Montreal is crazy...
Fabulous breakfast every morning, freshly cooked by Rita and very friendly welcome. Great location near to Lionel Groulx Metro
Interesting decor, very clean bathroom, lovely hosts
Would prefer less stairs, but typical for Montreal
The hosts were very accommodating. Made us feel completely at home and spoiled us every morning with a delicious breakfast and jolly good company.
It was perfect for our expectations
Conveniently located, this B&B is just 100 metres from Place Saint-Henri subway station. Atwater Market is within 10 minutes’ walk. Free in-room Wi-Fi is available for guests’ use. A wash basin is included in each room as well as access to a shared bathroom. Gite L’Imprévu also offers turndown service. Surrounded by trees, the on-site terrace is an ideal place to relax. La Route Verte cycling path is accessible via the B&B’s backdoor. Major motorways are located just 2 minutes’ from Gite L'Imprévu B&B. Montreal city centre is just 3 km away. Saint Joseph’s Oratory of Mount-Royal is 4 km away.
based on 144 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Gite L'Imprévu
Where is Gite L'Imprévu located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Gite L'Imprévu?
Does Gite L'Imprévu offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Gite L'Imprévu offer free parking?
Does Gite L'Imprévu offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Gite L'Imprévu from the airport?
Does Gite L'Imprévu have a pool?
Most popular landmarks
- Musée des beaux-arts de Montréal 2,2 km
- Centre Bell 2,2 km
- Cathédrale Marie-Reine-du-Monde 2,6 km
- Parc du Mont-Royal 2,7 km
- Oratoire Saint-Joseph 2,9 km
- McGill University 2,9 km