Good to know
|Value for money||8,7|
|Distance to city centre||2,8 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Everything was perfect, from the reception, to the parking places, room, staff and food. WE enjoyed very much and will most likely be back another time.
The building and location is beautiful, breakfast was great. I was very disappointed in the view from my room, I chose the room and paid extra that advertised a partial view. There is no view because they have it blocked by a awning that is not very nice to look at from your beautiful room, outside of that everything was wonderful and look forward to staying there again.
An old stone mansion, beautifully renovated, a true inn (with only 10 suites), on the shores of Lake George. Hard to beat.
The views and the architecture of the Inn.
· Stayed in the Howe Suite. It didn't meet expectations. The air conditioner had black mold on the vents. I opened where the filter is located and there was so much dust/lint. The faucet handle in bathroom was broken. Went to get into bed and it seems like the sheets were not changed. There were dark stains on sheets as well as some type of grit in sheets. The curtains in the room do not close. So you have a street light shining in your room. I alerted Joann the following morning. They changed all the bedding as well as put in a new air conditioner. So I thought I would draw the curtains that are attached above the bed. The dust was incredible. The previous night I stayed in the Erlowest suite and it was Perfect. This room needs a deep cleaning. I will say the views and staff are 5 star. I had a brief amount of time in LG and didn't anticipate having to deal with a poor maintenance housekeeping issue. This clouded my stay, as well as made me feel uncomfortable pointing this out. It should not be up to a customer to point out these issues. If it were only 1 or 2 issues wouldn't have bothered me. However there was a lot going on in this suite. I would recommend any room but this suite. Like I stated before, our previous room was spectacular.
Great location on the lake ! Easy to launch kayaks !
With a stay at The Inn at Erlowest in Lake George, you'll be a 5-minute drive from Fort William Henry and 5 minutes from Lake George Dog Beach. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 75 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about The Inn at Erlowest
Most popular landmarks
- Adirondack Winery 2,8 km
- House of Frankenstein Wax Museum 2,9 km
- Lake George Shoreline Cruises 3 km
- Parasailing Adventures 3 km
- Lake George Steamboat Company 3,2 km
- Lake George 3,2 km
|Albany Intl||78,2 km|
|Fort Edward||21,9 km|
|Whitehall, New York||26,4 km|