Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2,7 km|
|Nearest airport||Osaka Kansai Intl|
|Distance to airport||78,1 km|
|"Close proximity to JR station fantastic"||(in 517 reviews)|
|"Great location very helpful staff."||(in 591 reviews)|
|"Very near Kyoto Station."||(in 248 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|airport limousine||in 73 reviews|
|avanti||in 29 reviews|
|breakfast is good||in 171 reviews|
|bus terminal||in 120 reviews|
|close to the train station||in 167 reviews|
|great location||in 766 reviews|
|helpful staff||in 230 reviews|
|hotel is very convenient||in 236 reviews|
|kyoto station||in 757 reviews|
|near kyoto||in 370 reviews|
|opposite jr||in 54 reviews|
|shopping centre||in 20 reviews|
|small room||in 555 reviews|
|station and shopping||in 129 reviews|
Location is good. Duty free shopping mall is beside.
1. I booked smoking room by mistake. I politely asked for changing the room because my throat is very sensitive to smoke. However, a male hotel staff directly refused my request without hesitation saying there was no available room for me. He even did not check hotel reservation system in his computer. The staff did not apologize and sounded that I deserved the whole thing because I booked the smoke room at beginning. 2. Price is not low but the facilite is relatively aged. I do not think my bed tidied when returned back to hotel the next day.
Not a lot - worst place I’ve stayed in Japan so far
The staff at Reception were really rude and I wouldn’t stay there again. They forgot who was the paying guest when I asked gently to upgrade the room which I was happy to pay for as the 3 of us in the room we had booked was too squishy. Rude as and it’s on the wrong side of the station - stay on the other side
Location, and the bacon at breakfast .
Not very friendly staff, and paying more than you expected to pay , is always a little sad .
The location of the hotel is very good. It is very convenient to stay in this hotel for travelling around the city
I stayed in a triple room for 3 nights, it was a bit small
Great location, good breakfast comfortable rooms
A stay at Hotel Keihan Kyoto GRANDE places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 15-minute walk of Kyoto Tower and Higashi Honganji Temple. Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.
based on 11 721 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly service
- Great shopping
- Train station is close
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Most popular landmarks
- Sanjusangendo Temple 1,1 km
- Kyoto National Museum 1,3 km
- Nintendo World Headquarters 1,6 km
- Fushimi Inari-taisha 2,1 km
- Nishiki Market 2,4 km
- Kiyomizu-dera 2,5 km
|Osaka Itami||36,7 km|
|Osaka Kobe||62,1 km|