Good to know
|Distance to city centre||2,9 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
(1) The apartment was very neat and clean. (2) I had waterboiler, hot plate, microwave oven, refrigerator, washing machine, air conditioner in my suit. (3) The owner was very kind and respectful. (4) It was near the Blue mosque and Grand Bazaar. (5) Also the tram and metro station was accessible by 5 min. walk.
In general I liked the place very much, however here are some feedback about the place if you are so picky: (1) Hand-wash basin had only cold water tap in my suit (I don't know about other suits). Mixed tap is more comfortable, specially in cold season. (2) The apartments were built over roof of a printing store. There is no elevator. So if you are not young enough or have a problem with climbing up stairs, call the owner first.
Close to all services and clean.
Owner very helpful gave us the room early morning and full support. Location is close to market sea and restaurants
We booked forc4 beds but we got the 4th only sofa. No bed sheet on cover on it. We expected one bedroom flat and a kitchen it was a suite with sink. Toilet flimsy microwave has no place to be used. Room is not enough for 4 no place for shoes or bags. Room was really stuffy for my 3 kids. No place to wash or dry clothes no reception or waiting area to eat for trips or taxis
The property was clean and tidy when we arrived and the housekeeping staff kept the property clean throughout our stay. The staff did help us get back to the Airport when we had checked out.
The location was not good. During the night when we were trying to sleep the sound of the heavy traffic on the road outside would keep us awake, and due to the AC not working we had no choice but to keep the windows open and try and sleep. There was no lift in the building, for someone who was only spending a week in Istanbul, then going on to another location, it was not ideal to have to carry heavy suitcases up and down the stairs. The pictures shown here are a little misleading as they showed a kitchen/living area, when in-fact the whole ‘Apartment’ is just one hotel room with a fridge & a sink. The sofa was converted into a sofa bed, so there was no living area in the room, and because there was no lobby in the building, we had no choice but to just sit in our room on the beds when we were not out.
1.The hotel owner provided me with nice breakfast for no cost. 2. Staff helped me with my luggage. 3. Bed was quite comfy. 4. For the price I paid the service was good enough.
1. I booked an appartment, but when I arrived in the appart hotel the owner informed me that they forgot to close the booking system and there is no appartment available. I was offered to stay in the Gedikpasa Konagi hotel which is 5 min away. 2 The hotel room was quite small. Cleanliness could be a lil bit better as curtains are grey because of dust and there was some black hair on the bathroom floor. 3. If you want to take shower, you need to wait for some time until hot water comes. The drain system in the shower needs maintenance as the water doesn't go down fast enough. 4. Main and most unpleasant thing for me: I checked in at the hotel around 16.00 PM. My friend needed to leave Istambul for the flight back home at 16.20 PM so I offered him to wait for taxi and change in my room. That evoked negative reaction of the hotel manager who told me that as I booked a single room, noone else can stay in the room. I explained that my friend just needs some time to change clothe and wait for taxi and he's not going to stay overnight. After a few minutes hotel staff started knocking on the door ordering my friend to leave which was very embarrassing considering the fact that we explained the situation. When I asked for any explanation why I can not receive any visitors, the manager told me, that if something happens to any hotel visitor, the police will close the hotel as a hotel visitor is not registered in the hotel. If he needs to wait for a taxi and change clothes, he can wait in the lobby and use hotel toilet. When I asked how does it make difference for the hotel, the manager told me "Ok, then he can not stay here at all". This is a nonsense! I travel a lot and this is the first time when something like this happened to me! If no visitors are allowed in the hotel, it has to be mentioned in the hotel policy!
Just 1 km to the Blue Mosque and Sultanahmet Square, Ajans Pi Home is a 10-minute walk to Yenikapi Ferry Port. It has air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, a cable TV and kitchenette. The rooms at Ajans Pi Home feature a kitchenette with mini fridge. They all have a seating area. A private bathroom with hairdryer is standard. There are many restaurants and bars where you can sample local dishes and refreshing drinks in the area. Airport shuttle service can also be provided at surcharge. Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace are within a 20-minute walk to Ajans Pi Home.
based on 129 reviews
Things to know
- Great shopping
- Comfortable beds
- Good management
- Wonderful housekeeping
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Ajans Pi Home & Apartments
Where is Ajans Pi Home & Apartments located?
Ajans Pi Home & Apartments is located at in Fatih, 2,9 km from the centre of Istanbul. Küçük Ayasofya Camii is the closest landmark to Ajans Pi Home & Apartments.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Ajans Pi Home & Apartments?
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Ajans Pi Home & Apartments.
Does Ajans Pi Home & Apartments offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Ajans Pi Home & Apartments offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Ajans Pi Home & Apartments offer free parking?
No, Ajans Pi Home & Apartments does not offer free parking.
Does Ajans Pi Home & Apartments offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Ajans Pi Home & Apartments does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Ajans Pi Home & Apartments from the airport?
Ajans Pi Home & Apartments is 31,2 km from Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen. Ajans Pi Home & Apartments is 35,5 km from Istanbul.
Does Ajans Pi Home & Apartments have a pool?
No, Ajans Pi Home & Apartments does not have a pool on-site.
Most popular landmarks
- Küçük Ayasofya Camii 0,6 km
- Kapaliçarşi 0,7 km
- Türk ve İslam Eserleri Müzesi 0,8 km
- Sultanahmet Meydani 0,9 km
- Sultan Ahmet Camii 0,9 km
- Yerebatan Sarayi 1,1 km
About the neighbourhood
Fatih is known for: monuments, heritage, traditional vibeMore
|Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen||31,2 km|
|Istanbul Büyük Otogari||7,1 km|