Good to know
Value for money
Distance to city centre
Distance to airport
|"Good location comfortable and friendly staff."||(in 37 reviews)|
|"Friendly staff, nice room, pleasant bar"||(in 37 reviews)|
|"Fantastic value for money."||(in 11 reviews)|
|"I do not recomend this hotel ."||(in 38 reviews)|
|"Front door parking free of charge"||(in 6 reviews)|
|"No fridge in the room"||(in 34 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Very nice location, around 10 minutes of walking from Hbf.
The district is awful. It’s full of garbage, very dirty.
- kettle and tea/coffee free of charge in the room - bed sheets, towels and bathroom clean - no problems with warm water - very nice personel - close to the city center and a bus/metro station (but with many construction works around that make a distance to the center a bit larger)
- small king-size bed - when checked-in room floor had rubbish on it - bad room organization (very small with a column in a middle of a room, just 1 bed shelf, sockets in places not convenient for using them, no fridge) - constant bad smell in a room/bathroom - very dark room (see a photo)
It was a adequate port of call for six of us who went to see Liam Gallagher, we each had a Double Room for £30 a night so you couldn't moan about the price but was definitely not a 4 Star experience
The hotel smelt quite badly of sewers and some of the rooms of sick, mine (thank god) didn't, it was quite a way out from anywhere and the local bus station was like a scene from the "Walking Dead" and was full of crack heads
The hotel room was great for the price and we could store our luggage as we were there early. The bus stop is right down the street. There is a huge grocery store called Real about 3 blocks away which was excellent! Great fast food kiosks and anything you need from socks to groceries in the store and inexpensive!
The hotel photos showing the outside were very old and it's kinda of rundown now!
Can not change German culture regarding air conditioning- but since there was not one in the room,the only way for fresh air was to open the windows. However, it is on a major street, and near a set of train tracks (in use), so it got generally pretty loud at times. Additionally, there was at least one night that persons were smoking on the sidewalk...
With a stay at Novum Hotel Belmondo Hamburg Hbf; you'll be centrally located in Hamburg, within a 5-minute drive of Miniatur Wunderland and Hamburg Dungeon. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 2 344 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Novum Hotel Belmondo Hamburg Hbf
Where is Novum Hotel Belmondo Hamburg Hbf located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Novum Hotel Belmondo Hamburg Hbf?
Does Novum Hotel Belmondo Hamburg Hbf offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Novum Hotel Belmondo Hamburg Hbf offer free parking?
Does Novum Hotel Belmondo Hamburg Hbf offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Novum Hotel Belmondo Hamburg Hbf from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Novum Hotel Belmondo Hamburg Hbf?
Does Novum Hotel Belmondo Hamburg Hbf have a pool?
Reviews about Novum Hotel Belmondo Hamburg Hbf
Most popular landmarks
- Arts and Crafts Museum 0,5 km
- Hamburger Kunsthalle 1,1 km
- Internationales Maritimes Museum Hamburg 1,2 km
- Speicherstadt 1,2 km
- Hamburger Rathaus 1,5 km
- Miniatur Wunderland 1,8 km