Good to know
|Distance to city centre||7,8 km|
|Distance to airport||64,1 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bed was comfortable||in 17 reviews|
|downtown gettysburg||in 4 reviews|
|event we were attending||in 9 reviews|
|friendly caring||in 4 reviews|
|good location||in 35 reviews|
|little bit||in 10 reviews|
|motor court||in 3 reviews|
|old-style||in 3 reviews|
|price is right||in 20 reviews|
|room was clean||in 59 reviews|
|shower sprayed||in 3 reviews|
|squished||in 3 reviews|
|staff friendly||in 33 reviews|
Honestly I was quite disappointed. 98$ for a night and the room was filthy comforters were stained ,the fridge had mold in it and really outdated . I will not stay here again . The pic of the bathroom that walls were yellow that's not paint .
Staff was great,
It was the only available room in town because of the Bike week event
- No towels in the room - The washcloths that we’re there was fit to wash the floor. - AC work at about 50% of the capacity. - Sitting chair in the room was heavily stained and dirty - Bed cover was old and nasty looking. - Pillows flat and uncomfortable. - tiny barn of soap and nasty looking shampoo. Definitely would recommend this place to anyone.
The location was perfect. It was peaceful and the beds were very comfortable.
A little cramped with two beds, could use a bit more space. And the sink was outside of the bathroom which was awkward.
Located in Gettysburg, Red Carpet Inn is a 2-minute drive from Gettysburg Allstar Expo Complex and 7 minutes from Eisenhower National Historic Site. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 213 reviews
Things to know
- Comfortable beds
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Red Carpet Inn
Most popular landmarks
- Gettysburg Allstar Expo Complex 0,6 km
- Eisenhower National Historic Site 2,9 km
- Sachs Covered Bridge 3,4 km
- Devil's Den 3,6 km
- Little Round Top 4 km
- Pennsylvania Monument 5,4 km
|Hagerstown Wash. County||39,7 km|
|Harpers Ferry, West Virginia||63,1 km|