Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1,0 km|
|Nearest airport||Knoxville McGhee Tyson|
|Distance to airport||43,9 km|
|"VERY CLEAN & FRIENDLY STAFFF!!."||(in 162 reviews)|
|"The beds were so comfortable!!!!"||(in 72 reviews)|
|"Breakfast was good location wonderful."||(in 331 reviews)|
|"Needs to be updated ."||(in 9 reviews)|
|"The outside door stuck."||(in 16 reviews)|
|"Shower curtain was to short and would not stay in the shower properly"||(in 7 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bed was very comfortable||in 91 reviews|
|clean room||in 388 reviews|
|close to downtown||in 45 reviews|
|convenient to all downtown||in 43 reviews|
|creek running||in 58 reviews|
|door and jammed||in 57 reviews|
|fireplace in the room||in 26 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 236 reviews|
|little cleaner||in 8 reviews|
|location was great||in 499 reviews|
|main strip||in 58 reviews|
|needs to be updated||in 13 reviews|
|parking lot||in 86 reviews|
|shower curtain||in 16 reviews|
|staff was friendly||in 234 reviews|
|walking distance||in 128 reviews|
Comfortable bed. Quiet room. Easy access to main attractions.
Bathroom ceiling had mold growing on it. Seemed as though the flirting was not well cleaned. The breakfast was horrible...items that were consumed were not restocked and lacking in choices.
The rooms were pretty clean and the bedding was comfortable and clean.
The entry door had a large air gap, on the last night the entry door electronic lock didn't work, we were unable to gain entry and had to enter through our friends room which adjoined ours. We contacted the front desk, who were literally no help at all. The safe in the room was unusable due to it being locked by a previous guest. When we asked the front desk about it they simply said they couldn't do anything about it and the safes were just there for no reason. The fireplace in our friends room never worked, ours was intermittent.
The creek and little walk over bridge was beautiful.
1. The location. If you're not getting Creekside then it's not worth it. Stay away from Hilltop which is wedged between two much nicer hotel buildings. Why not manage the system better with reservations and plan ahead with a separate office location for Hilltop so the guests won't have to drive down the street after check in to get to their room? Take better advantage of the elevator connection and redesign the flow. 2. The horrible smell of garbage overflowing from the can as you walked in stayed in my nose the whole time there. The beat up old luggage cart also reflected the lack of care. The room was overwhelmed with the smell cigarette smoke that was frantically attempted to be covered up with the cheap rose fragrance. Walking out the back patio door the neighboring guest appeared to have been living there. I thought I was staying at a nice Quality Inn in the Heart of Gatlinburg, not an extended stay motel in the ghetto. 3. The breakfast. They were constantly running out of items and wasn't getting replenished in a timely manner. There is no universal standard. I've stayed in plenty of nice Quality Inns but this one is awful and Quality Inn should be embarrassed to be affiliated. I do not reccomend this place and will never ever stay there again.
Excellent location and very comfortable beds
Nothing really only the parking was a little cramped but we just decided to park on the outside
Everything was perfect.
Get more for your hard-earned money at the Quality Inn Creekside-Downtown Gatlinburg hotel near the Gatlinburg Convention Center. Other attractions nearby include the Gatlinburg Community Center, Pigeon Forge Factory Outlet Mall, Rocky Top Sports Complex and the Smoky Mountains. Get more value with amenities like free hot breakfast, free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool. Guest rooms come with TVs, hair dryers, Q beds, coffee makers, desks, microwaves and refrigerators. Also, earn rewards including free nights and gift cards with our Choice Privileges Rewards program.
based on 2 090 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Quality Inn Creekside - Downtown Gatlinburg
Where is Quality Inn Creekside - Downtown Gatlinburg located?
Quality Inn Creekside - Downtown Gatlinburg is located at 125 LeConte Creek Drive, 1 km from the centre of Gatlinburg. Ober Gatlinburg is the closest landmark to Quality Inn Creekside - Downtown Gatlinburg.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Quality Inn Creekside - Downtown Gatlinburg?
Check-in time is 15:00 and check-out time is 11:00 at Quality Inn Creekside - Downtown Gatlinburg.
Does Quality Inn Creekside - Downtown Gatlinburg offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Quality Inn Creekside - Downtown Gatlinburg offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Quality Inn Creekside - Downtown Gatlinburg offer free parking?
Yes, Quality Inn Creekside - Downtown Gatlinburg offers free parking.
Does Quality Inn Creekside - Downtown Gatlinburg offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Quality Inn Creekside - Downtown Gatlinburg does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Quality Inn Creekside - Downtown Gatlinburg from the airport?
Quality Inn Creekside - Downtown Gatlinburg is 43,9 km from Knoxville McGhee Tyson. Quality Inn Creekside - Downtown Gatlinburg is 93,7 km from Asheville Regional.
Can you bring pets to Quality Inn Creekside - Downtown Gatlinburg?
No, pets are not allowed at Quality Inn Creekside - Downtown Gatlinburg.
Does Quality Inn Creekside - Downtown Gatlinburg have a pool?
Yes, Quality Inn Creekside - Downtown Gatlinburg has a pool on-site.
Reviews about Quality Inn Creekside - Downtown Gatlinburg
Most popular landmarks
- Ober Gatlinburg 141 m
- Ripley's Haunted Adventure 193 m
- Amazing Mirror Maze 214 m
- Gatlinburg Convention Center 236 m
- Star Cars Museum 293 m
- Gatlinburg Ziplines 343 m
|Knoxville McGhee Tyson||43,9 km|
|Asheville Regional||93,7 km|