Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Dunsborough
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|October||Cheapest month to stay with an average 28% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 93% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R2 173||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R2 327||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Dunsborough hotel
- Stay alongside Centennial Park and the beachfront for the ultimate holiday experience. The upmarket 4-star Ramada Resort by Wyndham Dunsborough is an option located directly on the beachfront. The luxurious hotel features posh rooms, a spa area on the premises and a swimming pool in case you need a break from the salty waves.
- Golf enthusiasts will appreciate the close proximity to the local golf club that the Dunsborough Lakes Holiday Resort has to offer. In about 3 minutes by car, you will be at your first hole. The accommodation offers self-contained cabins with one to three bedrooms and also features a pool, tennis court and mini-golf facilities.
- Stay in the town centre to be close to restaurants, cultural attractions like the Christian Fletcher Art Gallery, or shopping opportunities. The Bay Village Resort & Spa Dunsborough is situated opposite the art gallery and only 1 minute from Dunsborough Park Shopping centre. Restaurants are dotted around it, such as the Dunsborough Bakery or Oh Delhi, an Indian restaurant.
- Explore the lush green Australia has to offer and take a stroll through the Meelup Regional Park bordering Dunsborough. The Meelup Bed & Breakfast is a 5-minute drive from the park and welcomes travellers with cosy rooms, complimentary continental breakfast and king-sized beds. It is also only about 10 km from the Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse.
- Explore Dunsborough on a low budget and stay in the Dunsborough Beach Lodge, which offers private double bedrooms or shared dormitories with communal bathrooms. Emanating a hip and young vibe, this hotel is perfect for backpackers or people who want to explore Dunsborough for a good price. Dunsborough Inn is a centrally located alternative with no-frill rooms, free parking and Wi-Fi.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Dunsborough
Are hotels in Dunsborough safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Dunsborough have a 24-hour front desk?
Which are good 5-star hotels in Dunsborough?
Which hotels in Dunsborough offer airport shuttle services?
Which hotels in Dunsborough have facilities for disabled guests?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Dunsborough?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Dunsborough by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Dunsborough hotels
Go to map