Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Candolim
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 44% drop in price.|
|December||Most expensive month to stay with an average 111% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R2 264||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R2 609||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Candolim hotel
- Visitors of Candolim in the Goa region can look forward to a long stretch of beach, cultural sites and great weather. The Sea Breeze Resort is mere minutes from the beach and includes swimming pools, breakfast and room service. If you are into watersports, stay at the Resort de Placido, which features a restaurant, free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour reception. It is only 2 minutes from the Water Sport centre.
- If you like to gamble, why not stay close to Candolim’s Casino. The SummerVille Beach Resort is only a 2-minute walk from the Casino and features two pools, an on-site bar and spa facilities. The Marquis Beach Resort is equally close and offers complimentary breakfast, a pool and free parking.
- The Aguada Fort is a well-preserved lighthouse from the 17th century and is definitely worth a visit. Stay at the Aguada Anchorage, which is a 5-minute drive from the lighthouse. It features a restaurant, included breakfast, pool and airport shuttle. Alternatively, the Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa is 7 minutes by car and boasts a spacious spa area, huge garden and is also close to a golf course.
- If you want to stay close to the city centre to be surrounded by restaurants, bars and other amenities, choose the Seashell Beach Suites, which is 300 metres from the centre and offers an on-site bar and restaurant, swimming pools and included breakfast. The Magnum Resort, just 50 metres from the centre, offers all of these services as well and also includes a spa area.
- Are you going on a family holiday? If so, make sure to choose one of the hotels with child-friendly services, such as the Novotel Goa Shrem, which has an indoor play area and offers board games and even babysitting services. The Lemon Tree Amarante Beach Resort has a swimming pool, a kid-friendly buffet and a selection of children’s books and DVDs on offer, as well as a spa where parents can relax.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Candolim
Are hotels in Candolim safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels are budget-friendly?
Are there 5-star hotels in Candolim?
Which hotels are suitable for disabled people?
Which hotels include a fitness centre?
How much is a hotel in Candolim for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Candolim?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Candolim by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Candolim hotels
Go to map