Good to know
|Distance to city centre||6,7 km|
|Nearest airport||Budapest Ferenc Liszt Intl|
|Distance to airport||12,3 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Service of the landlord is exceptional.
The owner is absolutely kind and at the guests' disposal. We could park the motorbike inside. The building is a very nice one, just some renovation works would make it a gorgeous place!
Room quite dirty. Very poor breakfast
Very interesting hotel with helpful, accommodating owners. While it is on the outskirts, the public transport links to the centre of the city are excellent.
- It has unique style, which I really like. - The landlord and the landlady was very friendly - The parking was very good, because its a closed place where the car can not be seen from outside.
- Some small maintenance work needs to be done
fast Check in, private parking free of charge, air cond., late check out also free of charge
based on 192 reviews
Things to know
- Good management
- Friendly service
- Friendly atmosphere
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Matus
Most popular landmarks
- Szechenyi Gyogyfurdo 4,3 km
- Varosliget 4,6 km
- Hosok Tere 4,7 km
- Lisz Ferenc Zenemuveszet Egyetem 5,8 km
- Magyar Allami Operahaz 6,3 km
- Great Synagogue 6,3 km
|Budapest Ferenc Liszt Intl||12,3 km|