Good to know
Distance to city centre
|"Friendly staff,good breakfast great location."||(in 67 reviews)|
|"Really kind staff and good breakfast."||(in 26 reviews)|
|"Clean rooms and friendly staff."||(in 34 reviews)|
|"Room was very small."||(in 20 reviews)|
|"Fantastic the town of Berchtesgaden"||(in 5 reviews)|
|"Noise from highway and train."||(in 8 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Good Breakfast, clean room and free parking area.
Wifi not good. We were in the attic room and property has no lift.
- Very friendly staff - Very nice breakfast buffet
- There is a train station in direct proximity, the trains drive until late at night and start driving early in the morning... - The heating switched off at night, it was very cold in the room... (outside temperature was below 0 C’) - No tea/coffee amenities in the room We’ve been to similar places that were comparably 20-30 Euro cheaper, quiet, nicely warm and had amenities in the room. Especially, in winter this is much appreciated.
Comfortable room, very comfortable bed, everything is clean and looks pleasant. Also a good breakfast.
Not very comfortable to get there on foot: you have to cross the road where it is not supposed to be crossed.
good breakfast, warm atmosphere in dining room
a room was with smell of dampness and absolutely dangerous way to the hotel through the roadway without pedestrian crossing
Staff has service mind, good breakfast ,mountain view from room’s window, car parking
Close to main road and railway 1st floor room was shaken early morning
Surrounded by beautiful mountainous scenery in the Bavarian Alps, and situated near Berechtesgaden railway station and town centre, this guest house enjoys a traditional and friendly ambience. The Gästehaus Achental offers charming and comfortable rooms. Many of the rooms feature a balcony or terrace which offer a direct view of the mountains. Guests of all ages can play or sunbathe on the hotel lawn, or relax in the recreational room. Wake up each morning to a delicious breakfast buffet consisting of rolls, various jams and spreads, as well as cold meats, coffee and juices. Guests staying at Gästehaus Achental can park for free on site.
based on 938 reviews
Things to know
- Clean rooms
- Near city centre
- Train station is close
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Gastehaus Achental
Where is Gastehaus Achental located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Gastehaus Achental?
Does Gastehaus Achental offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Gastehaus Achental offer free parking?
Does Gastehaus Achental offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Gastehaus Achental from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Gastehaus Achental?
Does Gastehaus Achental have a pool?
Reviews about Gastehaus Achental
Most popular landmarks
- Franziskanerkloster Berchtesgaden 0,8 km
- Salt Mine Berchtesgaden 2,3 km
- Dokumentationszentrum Obersalzberg 3,5 km
- Obersalzberg 4 km
- St. Sebastian Church 7,7 km
- Church St. Bartholomä 9 km
|Salzburg W.A. Mozart||18,8 km|
|Linz Hoersching||111,7 km|
|Berchtesgaden Hauptbahnhof||0,4 km|