Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Bellingham
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|February||Cheapest month to stay with an average 49% drop in price.|
|April||Most expensive month to stay with an average 45% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R1 740||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R2 197||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
When to book cheap hotels in Bellingham?
Price per night / 3-star hotel. Prices are not fixed and may vary with time.
Average nightly price per month
Average nightly price per month
Top tips for finding perfect Bellingham hotel deals
- If you’re looking for a cheap hotel in Bellingham, you should consider visiting during the low season. You'll find cheaper accommodations in Bellingham in February and June.
- Hotel room prices vary depending on many factors but you’ll most likely find the best hotel deals in Bellingham if you stay on a Sunday. The opposite is true for, Thursday, which is usually the most expensive day.
- Book at least 90 days before your stay begins to get the best price for your Bellingham accommodation.
- If you enjoy recreational activities such as hiking and biking, choose a hotel next to Larrabee State Park, like the Fairhaven Village Inn located five minutes’ drive from the state park. Larrabee State Park is made up of more than 2,500 acres, and it contains many miles of trails that are open to the public.
- To see part of Bellingham’s art scene, book a hotel near the Lightcatcher Museum, such as the Four Points by Sheraton, which is a five-minute drive away. The Lightcatcher Museum is set in a unique futuristic building and contains a variety of contemporary art that originates from throughout the Northwest region.
- For travelers who would like to take advantage of Bellingham’s natural scenery, choose a hotel next to the Sehome Hill Arboretum, a large forest that offers wildlife viewing opportunities and has an observation tower. The Bellingham Lodge is a budget choice that is only a two-minute walk from the arboretum.
- Interested in learning about the Northwest’s rich and vibrant history? Stay in a hotel near the Whatcom Museum, such as the Baymont by Wyndham less than a five-minute drive away. The Whatcom Museum is composed of three separate buildings that exhibit artifacts relating to the history and culture of the region, and the architecture dates to the late 1800s.
- Visiting Bellingham with your family? Choose a hotel near the Zuanich Point Park, such as the Hotel Bellwether. The Zuanich Point Park has a variety of family-friendly activities and includes picnic facilities, a playground, and walking paths.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Bellingham
Are hotels in Bellingham safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Bellingham?
Are there any hotels in Bellingham near Maritime Heritage Park?
What are some good hotels in Bellingham near Mindport Exhibits?
Are there hotels in Bellingham with free parking?
What hotels in Bellingham are especially good for business travelers?
How do I find a hotel in central Bellingham?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Bellingham?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Bellingham by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Bellingham hotels
Go to map
Most recommended Bellingham hotelsShow all