Good to know
|Distance to city centre||3,1 km|
|Nearest airport||Barcelona-El Prat|
|Distance to airport||15,3 km|
|"Very nice staff, excellent breakfast."||(in 412 reviews)|
|"Great breakfast- worth the price."||(in 251 reviews)|
|"Very good value for money overall"||(in 71 reviews)|
|"No tea coffee facilaties in room"||(in 21 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|close to metro||in 264 reviews|
|clot||in 23 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 328 reviews|
|great location||in 267 reviews|
|hotel was clean||in 319 reviews|
|rooftop pool||in 276 reviews|
|room was small||in 518 reviews|
|sagrada familia||in 47 reviews|
|service was very good||in 68 reviews|
|snack bar||in 70 reviews|
|spa was good||in 165 reviews|
|staff were friendly||in 555 reviews|
|tea and coffee facilities||in 84 reviews|
|value for money||in 83 reviews|
|view of the city||in 55 reviews|
Location very good close to the station for the airport. And the metro for all the sights in Barcelona. Good value hotel .Clean and tidy quiet as well.
We were very happy to find that the hotel had a cafe that seemed to be always open and - been tired from our LONG trip, could refresh ourselves and eat on location. Bathroom was fabulous. The view was wonderful. we could see all of Barcelona. The balcony was an added plus. We really loved this hotel - it was perfect for our needs.
It was fine.
1. Very close to the metro (2 lines junction) 2. Amazing view from the windows (upper floors) 3. Some rooms are really big (but not all)
1. Poor WiFi (it is difficult to connect. They give you a password, but when you enter it, the device is stuck. 2. There is no kettle, coffee, and tea in the room. So, if you want coffee, you have to buy it in the near bakery for 3 euro. 3. During all our stay one of two elevators was out of service. 4. Somebody smoked in the room at the hotel andt the fumes entered our room through a venting system.
Excellent breakfast! Good location close to the metro and tram.
Bad wifi, very difficult to work with it I had to use my phone as a modem all the time. Sound-proofing could be improved...I could hear the people coming back
The room and the swimming poop look a lot bigger in the pictures
With a stay at Catalonia Atenas in Barcelona (Sant Marti), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Sagrada Familia and Casa Mila. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 10 416 reviews
Things to know
- Great view
- Close to public transport
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Catalonia Atenas
Most popular landmarks
- Recinte Modernista de Sant Pau 1 km
- Sagrada Familia 1,3 km
- Parc de la Ciutadella 2,5 km
- Casa Milà 2,7 km
- Palau de la Musica Catalana 2,8 km
- Passeig de Gracia 2,8 km
|Barcelona-El Prat||15,3 km|
|Girona Costa Brava||72,3 km|
|Barcelona-Passeig de Gracia||2,8 km|