Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Ancona
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|November||Cheapest month to stay with an average 24% drop in price.|
|June||Most expensive month to stay with an average 66% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R1 342||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R1 368||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Ancona hotel
- If you’re planning on visiting Ancona, a coastal city, then staying at a beach hotel like the Grand Hotel Passetto would be an excellent choice. The beach is a 4-minute walk away. This hotel is centrally located and is no more than a 5-minute drive to Riviera Del Conero’s splendid beaches.
- For the traveller who likes to be close to the tourist attractions, the SeePort Hotel offers what you’re looking for. This 4-star hotel is at the heart of Ancona and is just a 6-minute walk from the Teatro delle Muse and Loggia dei Mercanti. The Church of Santa Maria della Piazza and the port of Ancona are a mere 0.3-mile walk away. It also provides shuttle services to Ferry terminal, shopping center, beach, train station and the airport, all for a fee.
- Consider staying at the NH Ancona hotel if you’re on a business trip. This hotel is set atop a hill for you to enjoy far-reaching scenic views of the historical city and the bay from your meeting room. There are 3 meeting/function rooms that can hold anywhere from 60 to 160 attendees. Chanel, the world-renowned designer label, is known to have hosted product launches here. You can take advantage of their event-planner, their audiovisual equipment and their convenient airport transfers. Free wi-fi is available free of charge in all areas of the hotel.
- If you’re looking for reasonably priced hotels that give you good value for your money, then Hotel Fortuna in Ancona is a superb choice. It is just a mile away from the city center, right across from the train station, and the bar is open 24/7. Hotel Dorico is another hotel with no frills but good value for your money. It is a 2-star hotel about a mile from the city center, right across from the train station. There are free public parking spaces right next to it.
- Stay at the Ego Hotel if you like a one-stop shop for food and boarding. It’s about 2.5 miles from the city center has an on-site restaurant, Groovy, where you can enjoy the contemporary Italian as well as the traditional Marche dishes. Hotel Excelsior La Fonte in Ancona also has an on-site restaurant where you can relish the traditional cuisine of Portonovo Bay -- predictably, they specialise in seafood.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Ancona
Are hotels in Ancona safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Ancona have a fitness center?
Are there any hotels in Ancona that are close to supermarkets or markets?
Which hotels in Ancona offer complimentary breakfast?
Are there any hotels in Ancona that are wheelchair accessible?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Ancona?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Ancona by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Ancona hotels
Go to map