Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Zakynthos
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 66% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 29% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R2 420||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R2 339||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Zakynthos hotel
- Hoping to spend your vacation relaxing on a scenic Greek beach in Zakynthos? Select a hotel near Navagio, a famous pebble beach that is best known for its beautiful turquoise waters, impressive cliffs, and the remains of a historic shipwreck. The Nobelos Seaside Lodge is only a 5-minute drive from Navagio and is set in a charming stone building.
- For visitors who are interested in seeing some of the area’s wildlife, choose a hotel near Gerakas Beach, a public beach that has become well-known for attracting high numbers of sea turtles and other marine animals. The Zante Imperial Beach Hotel is less than a 10-minute drive from Gerakas Beach and offers the option of all-inclusive packages.
- If you would like to learn more about the city’s rich history, pick a hotel next to the Venetian Castle, such as the affordable Palatino Hotel located a 12-minute walk away. The Venetian Castle still contains its original cannons and outbuildings, plus it provides visitors with impressive views of the surrounding area.
- To see some of Zakynthos’ art, consider booking a hotel next to the Byzantine Museum, such as the Yria Hotel located a 10-minute walk away. The Byzantine Museum contains a selection of wood carvings, paintings, and artefacts dating from the Byzantine era all the way to present day, making it a popular destination amongst visitors.
- If you wish to experience Zakynthos’ nightlife, choose a hotel in the Tsilivi neighbourhood, an area that is known for having a high concentration of bars, restaurants, and live entertainment. The Erietta Luxury Apartments will place you within a 5-minute walk of Tsilivi, as well as 3 minutes away from the oceanfront.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Zakynthos
Are hotels in Zakynthos safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels in Zakynthos have a good view?
What are good hotels in Zakynthos near the Milanio Maritime Museum?
What are good spa hotels in Zakynthos?
What are good hotels in Zakynthos near the Tsilivi Water Park?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Zakynthos?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Zakynthos by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Zakynthos hotels
Go to map