Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Vilamoura
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|January||Cheapest month to stay with an average 63% drop in price.|
|August||Most expensive month to stay with an average 37% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R3 775||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R3 729||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Vilamoura hotel
- The Vilamoura Marina is the heart of the city, and nearby hotels include 5-star hotel The Lake Resort Vilamoura, which features an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, 2 bars and 3 restaurants as well as great views of the beachfront. It is only a 7-minute walk from the marina and also offers a Kids’ Club. The Hotel Vila Galé Marina is a 9-minute walk away and also offers 2 pools on their premises.
- Why not hang out at the beach? Vilamoura boasts two stretches of sand beach, the Vilamoura Beach and the Falésia Beach. The all-inclusive hotel Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort is a posh choice, located only a 3-minute walk from Falésia Beach. The hotel has 2 restaurants, offering Portuguese and international cuisine. If you prefer Vilamoura Beach, choose the Hotel Vila Galé Ampalius, which is a 4-star hotel located within walking distance of Vilamoura Beach and includes a restaurant, bar and pool.
- For golf lovers, Vilamoura is the perfect place to be. You can combine a luxurious stay with improving your handicap at hotels like the 5-star Crowne Plaza, which boasts an outdoor pool with sea views, 24-hour room service and, of course, 5 golf courses in the immediate surroundings only a 10-minute drive away. The As Cascatas Golf Resort & Spa is close to various golf courses as well, and the hotel offers a free shuttle service for guests to get there.
- If you are into gambling, consider staying close to Vilamoura Casino in hotels like the Aparthotel Dom Pedro Portobelo, which has free parking, pools and family rooms, and is only a 1-minute walk from the casino. Alternatively, choose the budget-friendly Praia Sol Hotel with its 7-minute walking distance to the casino.
- For travellers keen to join Vilamoura’s exciting nightlife, stay close to trendy bars like the Spot Pub Vilamoura or Lizzy’s Café by choosing a hotel like the Luna Olympus Hotel, which is a decent 4-star choice with swimming pool. The Hostel Victoria Vilamoura is a budget-friendly choice, located about 9 minutes from the bar and club district around Vilamoura Marina.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Vilamoura
Are hotels in Vilamoura safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Which hotels are budget-friendly?
Which hotels are family-friendly?
Which hotels offer airport shuttles?
Which hotels offer a 24/7 reception desk?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Vilamoura?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Vilamoura by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Vilamoura hotels
Go to map