Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Tamworth
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|September||Cheapest month to stay with an average 33% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 66% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R1 578||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R1 498||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Tamworth hotel
- For those who have come to Tamworth for the world-famous Tamworth Country Music Festival, you will likely be looking for somewhere central where you can easily get to all the major venues. The Ibis Styles hotel is not only central. But close to the bridge to take you over the Peel River, giving you easy access to the whole area.
- Tamworth has plenty of attractions for country music fans. Along the Peel River is the Australian Country Music Hall of Fame museum in its guitar-shaped building. The Best Western Sanctuary Inn is a good place to stay for those visiting the museum, only a 5-minute walk away. Here you will also be within 5-minutes of the Peel River, a popular fishing spot.
- For those interested in historical buildings, the Tamworth Powerstation Museum, housed in the historic electric house, documents Tamworth as the first city in Australia to be lit by municipal electric street lighting. To stay close the museum, the Ch Boutique Hotel is only a 5-minute walk to the station.
- If you enjoy giant statues, Tamworth is home to the Big Golden Guitar. It also has an attached coffee shop. Next door is the Golden Guitar Motor Inn, where you can see the statute from the balcony. On your other side is the Longyard Pub, a typical Australian casual venue which sometimes hosts live music.
- Tamworth is at the foot of Flagstaff Mountain, which offers a number of scenic walking tracks and lookouts. The closest to town is the Oxley Scenic Lookout, giving you a view of Tamworth. Those interested may wish to stay in East Tamworth. The Rex, just outside of the main shopping area, is a 5-minute drive up to the Oxley Scenic Lookout where a number of the walking tracks start.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Tamworth
Are hotels in Tamworth safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
How much does a hotel cost in Tamworth?
What hotels in Tamworth are close to the golf club?
What hotels in Tamworth are good for those on a budget?
What hotels in Tamworth have a pool?
What hotels in Tamworth offer an airport shuttle service?
How much is a hotel in Tamworth for tonight?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Tamworth?
Our Heatmaps tool will help you find the perfect place to stay in Tamworth by showing you how close hotel options are to major activities