Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1,4 km|
|Nearest airport||Taipei Taiwan Taoyuan Intl|
|Distance to airport||28,5 km|
|"Near bus station, night market, supermarket."||(in 11 reviews)|
|"The room was clean"||(in 12 reviews)|
|"Good location and clean"||(in 17 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|breakfast is good||in 27 reviews|
|central train||in 11 reviews|
|e-mails||in 3 reviews|
|good location||in 24 reviews|
|long walk||in 19 reviews|
|metro station||in 35 reviews|
|night market||in 15 reviews|
|replies||in 3 reviews|
|room was clean||in 23 reviews|
|surprised it was rated||in 2 reviews|
|value for money||in 8 reviews|
|walk from airport||in 7 reviews|
the location is great. Near to Zhongshan and Taipei Main stations. A convenient store right next to hotel, near to shopping malls (Zhongshan and Taipei Main City), night market (Ningxia). Clinic nearby.
the staff was very business minded, lack a bit of friendliness.
It is very near to Taipei main station where you can travel by train to most interesting locations within Taipei. A few tourists friendly places are within walking distance, for example, Ningxia Night Market, Chang Kai Sek Memorial, Ximen Ding.
The hotel lack facilities, apart from room, there is nothing much to look for in this hotel.
Clean and convenient near MRT station Y19
No, overall is good
Location near convenient stores and restaurants. Big bathroom.
- hotel is really old, the carpet doesn’t have the original color anymore. - old, stained, smelly pillows - the whole room smells like an old ashtray because of what comes out of the ac vent - staff is rude. I told him I was checking out, he took my card, printed out an invoice and said to me SIGN! After I signed he said, THAT’S IT, without looking at me, no thank you how was your stay nothing. My experience with Taiwanese people was really nice except people who works at this hotel. - the front door is wide open, and guests and whoever stand in front of the front door smoking and stink up the whole lobby. To claim that you are a 4 star hotel is an over exaggeration nonetheless. 3 star is already a stretch to be honest. *** unless you’re a smoker and don’t mind your children smelling bad odor and rude staff, I suggest staying somewhere else. I’m for sure not going back to this hotel. ***
With a stay at Hotel New Continental in Taipei (Datong), you'll be a 5-minute walk from Ningxia Night Market and 15 minutes by foot from National Taiwan Museum. Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and a meeting room.
based on 1 351 reviews
Things to know
- Close to public transport
- Clean rooms
- Train station is close
- Great shopping
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hotel New Continental
Where is Hotel New Continental located?
Hotel New Continental is located at No. 73, Sec. 1, Chongqing N. Rd., in Datong District, 1,4 km from the centre of Taipei. Ximending Night Market is the closest landmark to Hotel New Continental.
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hotel New Continental?
Check-in time is 15:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at Hotel New Continental.
Does Hotel New Continental offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, Hotel New Continental offers free Wi-Fi.
Does Hotel New Continental offer free parking?
No, Hotel New Continental does not offer free parking.
Does Hotel New Continental offer free airport shuttle service?
No, Hotel New Continental does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is Hotel New Continental from the airport?
Hotel New Continental is 3,9 km from Taipei Sung Shan. Hotel New Continental is 28,5 km from Taipei Taiwan Taoyuan Intl.
Can you bring pets to Hotel New Continental?
No, pets are not allowed at Hotel New Continental.
Does Hotel New Continental have a pool?
No, Hotel New Continental does not have a pool on-site.
Reviews about Hotel New Continental
Most popular landmarks
- Ximending Night Market 1,1 km
- Huashan Culture Park 1,8 km
- Guanghua Market 2 km
- Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall 2,1 km
- EcoARK 2,2 km
- Lungshan Temple 2,2 km
|Taipei Sung Shan||3,9 km|
|Taipei Taiwan Taoyuan Intl||28,5 km|