Good to know
|Distance to city centre||7,9 km|
|Nearest airport||Salvador Luis E. Magalhaes|
|Distance to airport||15,2 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
- When we asked the staff at the reception for a day trip (Ilha dos Frades), they made us a very expensive offer and did not want to help us organize the trip ourselves. They even offered us a lower rate if we pay cash... Didnt feel comfortable - No idea why this is a 4 star hotel. Everything looks very old. The room was smelly. - You cannot swim at the beach right at the hotel (because the city dumps the waste at that coast)
Great and comfortable beds, we had a room with sea view
Breakfast didn’t meet our expectations, slow check-in process (old-fashioned paper work at front desk slowing down the process), we got charged for water bottles in the hotel (although not clearly indicated), not thought through room design
Big Room with sea View balcony, big shower. Just in front of a quiet beach with great waves.
This is not Barra. So at night its recommened to look for a dining place online and go by uber. Not Many options nearby.
The location was excellent considering that it's on the beach. Nice beach side walk for jogging and a pleasant surprise: a conglomerate of massage therapists to choose on the beach for a good relaxation.
There's no gym in the facility, but it didn't bother me much because the property is basically ocean front with a great beach side walk that goes for miles for a good run.
Bed mattress was comfortable, beautiful view, excellent breakfast and very friendly and helpful staff. Good location.
It would be good the hotel provide bath soap, hair shampoo and conditioner. Should place an alarm in the room. Towels look old and overused. There was a small wooded ball attached to the floor close to the toilet; we kept hitting our foot on that. I am not sure the utility of that. Also, wall chargers had 3 entries and hotel could not provide a two entry charge r.
With a stay at Bahiamar Hotel in Salvador (Armacao), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Hill of Christ and Farol da Barra Beach. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 1 998 reviews
Things to know
- Professional service
- Spacious rooms
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Bahiamar Hotel
Most popular landmarks
- Shopping Itaigara 2,4 km
- Igreja de Nossa Senhora do Rosario dos Pretos 7,6 km
- Convento e Igreja de São Francisco 7,6 km
- Museu Afro-Brasileiro 7,7 km
- Cathedral of Salvador 7,8 km
- Praça da Sé 7,9 km
|Salvador Luis E. Magalhaes||15,2 km|