Good to know
Distance to city centre
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The Hostel is very cool has a very chilled vibe, the staff friendly and always willing to help. Its perfect for travelers and backpackers who want to have a nice chilled stay close to the beach in Punta del Diablo.
A very welcoming atmosphere in a cozy environment, with wonderful people, dogs and food. I highly recommend this place and hope to return some day!
Really enjoyed my stay here. The design of the hostel is lovely with the dorms in cute two level huts with big windows with ocean views
- clean and good rooms - comfortable and hot shower - really good wifi - good athmospere - really cute and good dogs and cats who live at the hostel - the staff was amazing. They wanted to do everything for us. Me and my friend arrived 07am and the check in was at 10am. The hostel owner gave us our room at 07am (before check in), and even offered us a coffee and breakfast (wich we hadnt paid for). The owner offered to go to the supermarket for us. And he is an amazing cook. He does the best paella we have tasted. - really good common area - good kitchen facilities Me and my friend recommend this hostel 100%z
- it is a bit far from restaurants near the beach, but not that far. Its really easy to walk - a little bit expensive compared to other hostels. But definitely worth it
The chilled atmosphere, they have great common areas. Staff is super helpful and will help you in whatever you need.
Only 250 metres from La Viuda Beach, Hostel & Posada de Las Hadas offers an outdoor swimming pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi in Punta del Diablo. Yoga sessions can be booked during high season for an extra fee. Hostel & Posada de Las Hadas has practical rooms with rustic-style décor and shared or private bathrooms. A daily breakfast is offered and guests can enjoy Mediterranean-inspired cuisine at the bar. Kitchen facilities for guests are available. Guests can relax with the TV in the common room or walk up to the town’s commercial area, 800 metres away. The bus station is 1.5 km from the hostel.
based on 137 reviews
Things to know
- Good wifi quality
- Beach nearby
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Hostel & Posada de Las Hadas
Where is Hostel & Posada de Las Hadas located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Hostel & Posada de Las Hadas?
Does Hostel & Posada de Las Hadas offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Hostel & Posada de Las Hadas offer free parking?
Does Hostel & Posada de Las Hadas offer free airport shuttle service?
Can you bring pets to Hostel & Posada de Las Hadas?
Does Hostel & Posada de Las Hadas have a pool?
Most popular landmarks
- Santa Teresa National Park 5,4 km
- Fortress of Santa Teresa 8,6 km
- Center for Sea Turtles 16,9 km