Search hundreds of travel sites at once for hotels in Puducherry
Compare vs KAYAK |
Good to know
|October||Cheapest month to stay with an average 70% drop in price.|
|January||Most expensive month to stay with an average 43% rise in price.|
Average price (weeknight)
|R933||Average Sun - Thu price over the last 2 weeks.|
Average price (weekend night)
|R959||Average Fri & Sat price over the last 2 weeks.|
Top tips for finding the perfect Puducherry hotel
- For short stay travellers, a reservation near Puducherry (PNY) Airport may be ideal. A good hotel is MGR Regency in Lawspet, which has free Wi-Fi, parking, a cafe and 24-hour front desk and is a 9-minute drive to PNY. Another good choice is Hotel Annamalai International in Saram with its free parking, several restaurants, two outdoor pools and a health club, which is a 12-minute drive to PNY.
- First-time visitors to Puducherry should consider a stay in the city centre. Hotel Le Royal Park offers free Wi-Fi, continental breakfast, three restaurants as well as outdoor pool and spa facilities. Another area hotel is Bon Sejour on Lenin Street, which features rooms with a separate seating area, fireplace and sofa bed. Both properties are within a 25-minute walk of the Botanical Gardens in downtown Puducherry.
- If you’re planning to visit Basilica of the Sacred Heart of Jesus, a hotel in the White Town district is a great place to stay. The Promenade offers free Wi-Fi and parking, restaurant, 24-hour room service and in-room massages, and it is 12 minutes’ walk to the Basilica. Alternatively, Le Dupleix offers a restaurant, bar/lounge, café and limo/town car service and is a 14-minute walk to Sacred Heart.
- Puducherry has a range of options for those seeking accommodation close to beaches. The lakefront The Windflower Resorts and Spa at Paradise Beach offers free Wi-Fi and parking, outdoor pool, garden and an arcade/game room while OYO 9815 Hotel San Bay Residency is a no-frills option with free continental breakfast and is four-minute walk from Serenity Beach.
- If you’re staying in Puducherry on business, Accord Puducherry in the city centre offers a free buffet breakfast, a 24-hour business center with conference and meeting rooms and is 10-minute drive to PNY Airport. Another good option is the Shenbaga Hotel and Conference Center in Muthialpet, which also has a free buffet Breakfast, Wi-Fi and parking along with a business centre, meeting and conference rooms and concierge and is a 17-minute walk from the Government House.
FAQs when booking a hotel in Puducherry
Are hotels in Puducherry safe during the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis?
Are there any 5-Star hotels in Puducherry?
Are there any hotels in Puducherry near sports venues?
Which hotels in Puducherry are family friendly?
Are there any hotels in Puducherry good for the budget traveler?
How can I find hotels near me?
Where to stay in Puducherry?
Our map will help you find the perfect place to stay in Puducherry by showing you the exact location of each hotel.
Best Puducherry hotels
Go to map