Good to know
|Value for money||8,5|
|Distance to city centre||1,1 km|
|Distance to airport||49,4 km|
|"Amazing food, drinks, and staff."||(in 98 reviews)|
|"Staff were all amazing."||(in 147 reviews)|
|"Excellent service, great food, awesome pool."||(in 26 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|beach is close||in 42 reviews|
|food was excellent||in 147 reviews|
|great service||in 48 reviews|
|location is the best||in 69 reviews|
|mold or very musty||in 4 reviews|
|nightly entertainment||in 6 reviews|
|pool area||in 56 reviews|
|resorts||in 19 reviews|
|restaurants and bars||in 49 reviews|
|seaweed along the beach||in 4 reviews|
|wonderful staff||in 181 reviews|
Staff was awesome. Everyone is friendly. Also food that they supplied are delicious.
Hotel has the only one bad point. They are renovating their facility. Thus a little bit noisy and difficult to access to outside.
The grounds are beautiful
They are currently under major construction. It is loud and uncomfortable.
Nice option to spend few days in a very central location. Staff is super kind. Some rooms have been recently very nice remodeled. The coffee shop and the 24 hours are definitely the sweet spots.
We never been told that the hotel is under remodeling. Most restaurants are closed and the few opened have very standard menus.
Beautiful resort, food was good and the staff was excellent. They waited on us hand and foot.
The beach could be better. Not really able to wade out into the water due to rocky bottom.
Good programs. bubbly swiming party and silence party. Foods are really good. steak and all foods are very tasty. some foods are strong and solty but still ok.
1. hotel pribiate sea.. we cant go into the sea water due to lots of seaweed. its very diffrent with cancun hotel zone. 2. extra money to rent bed near swiming pool. 3. wokers are very kind but everytime offering the special menu required extra money. it makes us feel burden. 4. no information and proper photo about gurden room and not gurden room. 5. reception desk doesn't pick up the phone usually. we have to make call several times. 6. lack of the advertising about their program. bubble party and silence party.. they have good programs but once check in, they dont give any useful info anymore. 7. when we get there first time there is uphill right before front door but workers doesnt help until we get to the enterence. they kindly give their hands only we carry all backs in front of them and enterence stairs.
Situated along the shores of the Yucatan Peninsula, The Hilton Playa Del Carmen (formerly known as The Royal Playa del Carmen) is a luxurious adults-only all-inclusive resort. The hotel boasts 93 spacious suite accommodations fitted with private balconies, whirlpool tubs, flat screen TVs, free Wi-Fi, and air conditioning. Upgraded suites offer added living spaces and some feature beachfront walkout or pools.
Suitable for couples and vacationers, the resort boasts seven restaurants and five lounges serving globally inspired cuisine. Guests can enjoy pan-Asian cuisine at Asiana, spoil themselves with buffets at El Mediterraneo, or enjoy traditional Mexican cuisine at Rincon Mexicano. The resort also includes a tequila and cigar bar, as well as a coffee house.
Visitors get to engage in a variety of activities, such as volleyball, tennis, snorkeling, and culinary classes. Other fun things to do include salsa lessons, kayaking, and working out in the fitness center. Evenings come with nightly entertainment, including Mexican folklore, live music, and dances. Alongside the offer of in-suite massages, the resort houses a spa that features different treatment options, including a Temazcal steam bath.
Nestled close to Playa Del Carmen’s famous Fifth Avenue, The Hilton Playa Del Carmen resort provides easy access to many of the local attractions. It is situated within a 10-minute walk to the Central Square or Quinta Alegria Shopping Mall. The resort is also located less than five miles from the El Camaleon Golf Club and the Xcaret Eco Theme Park. In addition, the resort provides a convenient shuttle to the airport for visitors.
based on 433 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Hilton Playa Del Carmen Adult Only Resort
Most popular landmarks
- Muelle Navega 309 m
- Mamita's Beach Club 369 m
- Parque 28 de julio 0,7 km
- Playa principal de Playa del Carmen 0,7 km
- Calle Quinta Avenida 0,8 km
- Yucatek Divers 1 km
|Playa Del Carmen||1,6 km|
|San Miguel de Cozumel||19 km|