Good to know
|Distance to city centre||25,4 km|
|Nearest airport||Taipei Taiwan Taoyuan Intl|
|Distance to airport||139,1 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
One of the most stunning hotels I have ever had the pleasure of staying in. Just amazing. With a few exceptions the service was flawless.
The pool was freezing. Would have been nice to have pool side food & drink service. We Weren’t allowed to move the umbrellas even slightly for shade as it would have impacted the aesthetic for everyone taking photos.
1. It is a uniquely designed hotel. 2. It has nice and spacious room. 3. It has great views from the lobby. 4. The reception on check in was considerate. 5. The service staff at the welcome reception, the Japanese restaurant, the gift shop and the security uncle at the stairs landing leading to the external walkway were warm and sincere.
1. My lake view room was blocked largely by the trees. At the level they placed my room and the price paid, it was disappointing view. 2. The serving staffs at breakfast were cold and lethargic. 3. There was no shuttle service to the town. 4. The spa booking was difficult where they kept changing my timing despite my having booked the time hours ago. I end up not going for the spa. When I called to cancel it, they replied “I know.” How did they even know when I spoke to no one! 5. The power points in the room were placed in inconvenient corners. You really need to figure out where they are if you have several devices. 6. Not sure what the housekeeping did for make-up room, I actually came back to the same messy state of my room where I left (besides the bed having been made) for the day. 7. The umbrella left in the room was not in a good state. The umbrella we collected from concierge was also spoilt and it was good that we found that out before heading out in the rain! 8. On check-out, no one came and help us load the luggage in the vehicle.
Everything! The design, the staff, the Japanese restaurant!!! The amazing view from the room, the beautiful shower and bath, the beautiful decorations and fresh flowers everyday, the breakfast is perfect
First of all the hotel is amazing, but in addition to the room rate you gonna spend a lot of money on extras.. the on site restaurants are quite expansive, the quality is extra ordinary but I think they charge too much for small things like soft drinks for example, the spa is very expensive but once again, the quality is amazing. So just beware that you need to spend more to enjoy it all
Is a real retreat with excellent well trained hotel staff
Best Location possible, amazing Staff and Service, poustarding suite, albeit a tad pricey, but for special occasion worth every penny. Certainly look forward to return to this special property
Room Service Lunch, simple Hamburger was absolutely perfect. the same cannot be said about breakfast, service merely adequate, food really not up to par, Terrible Coffee, stick with Tea.
When you stay at The Lalu, Sun Moon Lake in Yuchi, you'll be on a lake, within a 10-minute walk of Sun Moon Lake and Meihe Garden. Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and free valet parking is available onsite.
based on 2 159 reviews
Things to know
- Nice building
- Professional service
- Luxurious Hotel
- Great view
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at The Lalu, Sun Moon Lake
Where is The Lalu, Sun Moon Lake located?
The Lalu, Sun Moon Lake is located at 142 Jungshing Road Yuchih Township Nantou, 25,4 km from the centre of Nantou City. Longquan Railway Station is the closest landmark to The Lalu, Sun Moon Lake.
When is check-in time and check-out time at The Lalu, Sun Moon Lake?
Check-in time is 15:00 and check-out time is 12:00 at The Lalu, Sun Moon Lake.
Does The Lalu, Sun Moon Lake offer free Wi-Fi?
Yes, The Lalu, Sun Moon Lake offers free Wi-Fi.
Does The Lalu, Sun Moon Lake offer free parking?
No, The Lalu, Sun Moon Lake does not offer free parking.
Does The Lalu, Sun Moon Lake offer free airport shuttle service?
No, The Lalu, Sun Moon Lake does not offer free airport shuttle service.
How far is The Lalu, Sun Moon Lake from the airport?
The Lalu, Sun Moon Lake is 52,8 km from Taichung ChingChuanKang. The Lalu, Sun Moon Lake is 74,3 km from Hualien City.
Can you bring pets to The Lalu, Sun Moon Lake?
No, pets are not allowed at The Lalu, Sun Moon Lake.
Does The Lalu, Sun Moon Lake have a pool?
Yes, The Lalu, Sun Moon Lake has a pool on-site.
Reviews about The Lalu, Sun Moon Lake
Most popular landmarks
- Longquan Railway Station 16,2 km
- Zhuoshui Railway Station 20,8 km
- Ershui Railway Station 29,9 km
- Shetou Railway Station 33,4 km
- Yongjing Railway Station 34,8 km
- Da-Yeh University 35,1 km
|Taichung ChingChuanKang||52,8 km|
|Hualien City||74,3 km|