Good to know
|Value for money||8,3|
|Distance to city centre||2,5 km|
|Nearest airport||Mexico City Benito Juarez|
|Distance to airport||9,2 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
Reception attention was good
The cleaning personnel stole us money
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was very good and easily accessible.
The complete hotel was under major renovations, We should have been notified of this before we booked. The construction started at 8 am. The banging was continuous throughout the day. During my stay i developed some bumps/bites on my neck, shoulders and upper body, I am not allergic to anything it looks like some kind of bug bites. I hope it goes away soon. I live in Cancun so i am used to the heat and it is actually cooler in Mexico City so it isn't a heat rash either.
The hotel is located in good zona.
The hotel has no good atmosfere and and the carpets inside are dirty.
This Hotel is excellent for the price! Its in a very good location and the room was always clean and tidy! I was on the 7th floor and it was quite peaceful! The TV worked great however the beds were pretty hard but u will get used to it and it will help your back! The breakfast was always good and they change the buffet menu everday! The waiter is very attentive so please tip him! Great value and you will not be disappointed!
The hotel staff only spoke Spanish and barely any English! But they still will help u!
- well positioned to visit the city - free internet (but it did not woek) - huge lcd television (but only with 20 channels of spanish tv) - 2 free bottles of water provided
- old room in need of refurbishing - old bathroom with broken tiles all over - we had to change room because the first one was stinking- staff not so helpful (i had to call them 6 times for the internet that was not working only to hear them say that i had to go down to the lobby to connect) - slow elevator - lcd television with no international news channel - taxi to the airport: the girl at the lobby told me that it would cost 115PESOS; when i was in the taxi the driver told me that it would cost 150PESOS - slow and old elevator - no city maps available at the lobby
With a stay at Capital O Cle in Mexico City (Zona Rosa), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Biblioteca Benjamin Franklin and 7 minutes by foot from Paseo de la Reforma. Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and laundry facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.
based on 35 reviews
Value for money
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Most popular landmarks
- El Ángel de la Independencia 0,9 km
- Museo Memoria y Tolerancia 1,8 km
- Alameda Central 1,9 km
- Museo de Arte Moderno 2,1 km
- Museo Tamayo de Arte Contemporáneo 2,1 km
- Palace of Fine Arts 2,2 km
|Mexico City Benito Juarez||9,2 km|
|Mexico City Toluca Intl||43,7 km|