Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1,2 km|
|Nearest airport||Frankfurt am Main|
|Distance to airport||62,5 km|
|"Bed comfortable, room very clean."||(in 52 reviews)|
|"The staff were very helpful."||(in 67 reviews)|
|"The room was super clean!"||(in 42 reviews)|
|"No Air Conditioning in the room."||(in 19 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|air conditioning||in 54 reviews|
|bed comfortable||in 23 reviews|
|bit outdated||in 14 reviews|
|free parking||in 18 reviews|
|good location||in 41 reviews|
|good service||in 12 reviews|
|good view||in 12 reviews|
|great in the room||in 66 reviews|
|highspeed||in 1 review|
|location breakfast||in 27 reviews|
|nice hotel||in 30 reviews|
|restaurant in the hotel||in 15 reviews|
|room was very comfortable||in 79 reviews|
|shut window||in 8 reviews|
|staff was friendly||in 81 reviews|
|value for money||in 12 reviews|
Nice big room. Coffee in the room, really good location.
Great breakfast and nice rooms!
It was really clean and the bed was really comfortable. I had a lot of space to put down my stuff and it had a minifridge!
The bathroom was really tight and when I showered water dropped down so the whole floor from the bathroom was wet. Also, some screws from the fan were off so it lost some pieces, besides that it was really nice!
1. The listing of the "Standard Triple Room" is intentionally misleading We have two kids and reserved "Standard Triple Room" The room is listed as "3+1" and the description says that it have : 1 sofa bed , 1 queen bed Which in all other listings mean that you can have 2 people on the sofa and 2 people on the bed. In the room which we got, there was NO sofa bed at all and the room was actually "3" or "2+1". There was no place for forth person. I addressed my issue to the staff at the reception. The guy insisted that this is the 3+1 room and everything is fine, despite the fact that there is actually no place for the "+1". In addition to this, the policy of the property says: This property doesn't offer cribs. This property doesn't offer extra beds. So there is no way this room to become 3+1, and this clearly shows that this is intentionally misleading. 2. The pictures in the offering have nothing to do with the reality. The room which we were given was with at least 30 years old furniture. There is only one picture which shows the room which we were given, which does not match the description for (1 sofa bed + 1 queen bed), because it just does not have sofa at all, so I automatically assumed this is not my room. However the other pictures are not even close to this room. They are from different universe. When addressed this to the reception, they told me that everything is ok, because the only one picture which shows the room which we were accommodated in, is the picture of our room, which I will say again, was not matching the description in the offering. It was too late to look for other hotel. It was 18:30, we were with two kids in a foreign country.
Nice staff, kind and helpful.
With a stay at Centro Hotel Augusta in Mannheim, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of SAP Arena and Hockenheim Racing Track. Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and luggage storage. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
based on 2 105 reviews
Things to know
- Clean rooms
- Friendly service
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Centro Hotel Augusta
Most popular landmarks
- Christuskirche Mannheim 0,6 km
- Planetarium Mannheim 0,6 km
- Friedrichsplatz 0,8 km
- Mannheim's Rosengarten Congress Centre 0,8 km
- Luisenpark 0,8 km
- Fernmeldeturm Mannheim 0,8 km
|Mannheim City||2,3 km|
|Frankfurt am Main||62,5 km|
|Mannheim Hauptbahnhof||1,2 km|
|Ludwigshafen am Rhein Ludwigshafen(Rhein) Mitte||2,4 km|