Good to know
|Distance to city centre||11,5 km|
|Nearest airport||Knoxville McGhee Tyson|
|Distance to airport||14,2 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bed was comfortable||in 51 reviews|
|black pepper||in 1 review|
|breakfast was good||in 106 reviews|
|clean nice||in 3 reviews|
|friendly staff clean||in 108 reviews|
|highway noise||in 30 reviews|
|ice machine||in 8 reviews|
|location was great||in 44 reviews|
|nice big screen||in 12 reviews|
|room was clean||in 138 reviews|
Proximity of property with family made it a good choice. Room was comfortable. Easy checkin. Had the king room, very spacious.
Road construction near entrance made it difficult to enter property. Room initially smelled musty. Coffee maker in room was missing tray.
Location was great.
1. Very poor breakfast with an overwhelmed and not too alert staff worker refilling (not very often) highly used items like syrup, etc. 2. Our room was on the side along the highway so we definitely heard truck traffic at all times. 3. The room was decent but the hallways were disgustingly dirty with carpeting that was dirty, old, ripping away from the walls , etc. I almost turned around and asked for a refund before even getting into my room: that’s how disgusting the hallway was on the third floor.
Convenient location. Nice breakfast.
Walls to thin. Had a room with an adjoining door. Door was way to thin. Alarm went off at 12:30am for 30 minutes. Guest next door carried on a conversation right at the door that we could hear until 4:00am when they finally decided to go to bed. Doors slammed all night. Just got no rest for my 10 hour drive the next day.
The staff was incredibly helpful and kind. The lobby and general areas were clean.
Carpets were worn and stained in the hallways-just seemed to be an older hotel in need of some newer carpet. Our bathroom ceiling was stained-not sure if it was mold or something splattered up there.
We love staying at this Inn because our son lives a few minutes away! It is always a great experience. The breakfast is good and has a very good variety of choices ! The staff is very accommodating and friendly ! Hope to see you soon !
The new smoke-free Comfort Inn & Suites Knoxville West is located directly across from West Town Mall. We are centrally located off Interstate 40 with convenient access to local attractions such as the University of Tennessee, Knoxville Zoo, Knoxville Convention Center, Dollywood and the Great Smoky Mountains. Amenities include a state-of-the-art fitness center, seasonal outdoor pool and free hot breakfast. Our spacious guest rooms include microwaves, refrigerators, single serve coffee makers and 43-inch TVs. Earn rewards with every stay with our Choice Privileges Rewards program. No Pets Allowed.
based on 791 reviews
Things to know
- Friendly service
- Great shopping
- Comfortable beds
- Good accessibility by car
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Comfort Inn & Suites
Most popular landmarks
- West Town Mall 0,4 km
- University of Tennessee 10,4 km
- Clarence Brown Theatre 10,4 km
- Frank H. McClung Museum 10,6 km
- Thompson-Boling Arena 10,8 km
- Neyland Stadium 10,9 km
|Knoxville McGhee Tyson||14,2 km|
|Chattanooga Lovell Field||144,5 km|