Good to know
|Distance to city centre||3,0 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The staff was very welcoming and kind. We were very well tended to. Good location.
The hotel is a little old. There's a temple nearby, that rings a bell very early in the morning.
based on 537 reviews
Things to know
- Spacious rooms
- Good laundry service
- Delicious beef dishes & steak
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Most popular landmarks
- Kagoshima City Museum of Art 240 m
- Tsurumaru Castle 0,5 km
- Kagoshima Prefectural Museum of Culture 0,5 km
- Kagoshima City Aquarium 1 km
- Kagoshima Chuo Station 1,6 km
- Kagoshima Arena 1,9 km