Good to know
|Distance to city centre||10,5 km|
|Nearest airport||Jackson-Evers Intl|
|Distance to airport||11,1 km|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bed bugs||in 9 reviews|
|bed was comfortable||in 44 reviews|
|breakfast was good||in 39 reviews|
|cigarette burns||in 17 reviews|
|cleaned in ages||in 16 reviews|
|comfortable beds||in 18 reviews|
|continental breakfast||in 43 reviews|
|good value||in 5 reviews|
|hallways smelled||in 24 reviews|
|hot water||in 15 reviews|
|jackson||in 4 reviews|
|location was great||in 28 reviews|
|needed repair||in 3 reviews|
|nice breakfast||in 2 reviews|
|room was dirty||in 114 reviews|
|small bathroom||in 5 reviews|
|staff was friendly||in 39 reviews|
|tub had mold||in 21 reviews|
It had running water. That is about all I can say.
No towels in the room. Toilet seat was broken. Breakfast was horrible. Police were called for some kind of a domestic dispute.
The location was central for the activities we had planned. It was CHEAP.
The smell. It was HORRIBLE; constant smell of marijuana and cigarette smoke, and mildew. Holes in the sheets. The tub was dirty with footprints, and then when tried to rinse it out so I felt more comfortable to take a shower, it would not drain. The hair dryer didn't work. When I asked for help, it was then realized by staff that it wasn't the hair dryer, but the outlet itself. Trivial, I know, but when you need a hair dryer, but did not pack one to save room in luggage, because you are told there is a hair dryer in the room. Breakfast was sad. It was literally a container of cereal, a refrigerator of butter and jelly, and a thing of bread and frozen waffles sat out.
Wasn't to far from VA Field
No breakfast which they offer in da booking no tissue in da room at all for da whole weekend shower didn't work didn't put clean towel for us for da next day drink machine took my money had cornflakes no milk
Shower didn't work. Both beds covers were nasty. Microwave didn't work. Cleaning crew was rude and ghetto, almost had a fight with a customer. I saw bugs crawling. And in top of that, the alarm started going off round 2 a.m.... and didn't stop until an hour later.
Not a dam thing
My wife and I get to the room that the teller gave us we walk in and two people having sex in the bed so we go down to the teller and we tell a man you give us the wrong room you got people in there so then he puts me in a different room the air conditioner don't work and the TV is broken so he said give it about 15 minutes and then cool off and don't cool off in 15 minutes come back and I'll give you another room so finally 30 minutes later I went back to and he gave me another room set up three rooms ahead Cena live p*** video and also the timber threatened to that he was a convicted felon and he was going to beat up one of the customers and it was high
* The Super 8 Jackson, MS is conveniently located off of I-55 at exit 102B. We are centrally located with easy access to the shopping, business & sports areas of Jackson with many restaurants close by for you to enjoy. The hotel features Free Wired and Wireless High Speed Internet Access, Interior Corridors with Elevator, Expanded Cable Television with over 75 channels including HBO, CNN, and ESPN. We also serve a Free SuperStart Breakfast to help get your day started off right. All of our King Rooms offer an over sized desk, microwave, refrigerator, and sofa. No Pets Allowed.
based on 250 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Super 8 by Wyndham Jackson/North
Most popular landmarks
- Museum of Agriculture and Forestry 5,7 km
- Dizzy Dean Museum 6 km
- Lefleur’s Bluff State Park 6,2 km
- Mississippi Children's Museum 6,6 km
- Mississippi Veterans Memorial Stadium 7 km
- Mississippi Museum of Natural Science 7 km
|Madison Bruce Campbell Field||7,1 km|
|Jackson-Evers Intl||11,1 km|
|Yazoo City, Mississippi||57,1 km|