Good to know
Distance to city centre
Distance to airport
|"Staff was very friendly and accomodating."||(in 15 reviews)|
|"The beds where comfortable."||(in 17 reviews)|
|"The room was dirty !"||(in 42 reviews)|
|"Roach infested bedding filthy"||(in 12 reviews)|
|"The lobby smelled like weed."||(in 7 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
The spreads were torn apart,bad smell filthy carpe noise all night. I will NEVER go there again.
I didnt get my room cleaned i stayed for two days no housekeeping all they did is the garbage cans and towels
The floors were Nasty
It was so terrible I didnâ€™t even put my bag down . I just left and stayed somewhere else .
Bed bugs, blood in the bed, the entire place was filthy
* The Super 8 Jackson, MS is conveniently located off of I-55 at exit 102B. We are centrally located with easy access to the shopping, business & sports areas of Jackson with many restaurants close by for you to enjoy. The hotel features Free Wired and Wireless High Speed Internet Access, Interior Corridors with Elevator, Expanded Cable Television with over 75 channels including HBO, CNN, and ESPN. We also serve a Free SuperStart Breakfast to help get your day started off right. All of our King Rooms offer an over sized desk, microwave, refrigerator, and sofa. No Pets Allowed.
based on 241 reviews
Policies vary by room type and provider.
FAQs when booking at Super 8 by Wyndham Jackson/North
Does Super 8 by Wyndham Jackson/North have special cancellation policies due to coronavirus (COVID-19)?
Where is Super 8 by Wyndham Jackson/North located?
When is check-in time and check-out time at Super 8 by Wyndham Jackson/North?
Does Super 8 by Wyndham Jackson/North offer free Wi-Fi?
Does Super 8 by Wyndham Jackson/North offer free parking?
Does Super 8 by Wyndham Jackson/North offer free airport shuttle service?
How far is Super 8 by Wyndham Jackson/North from the airport?
Can you bring pets to Super 8 by Wyndham Jackson/North?
Does Super 8 by Wyndham Jackson/North have a pool?
Most popular landmarks
- Museum of Agriculture and Forestry 5,7 km
- Dizzy Dean Museum 6 km
- Lefleur’s Bluff State Park 6,2 km
- Mississippi Children's Museum 6,6 km
- Mississippi Veterans Memorial Stadium 7 km
- Mississippi Museum of Natural Science 7 km
|Madison Bruce Campbell Field||7,1 km|
|Jackson-Evers Intl||11,1 km|
|Yazoo City||57,1 km|