Good to know
|Distance to city centre||1,0 km|
|Nearest airport||Florence Peretola|
|Distance to airport||5,2 km|
|"Good location and wonerful breakfast."||(in 94 reviews)|
|"Very helpful and a great breakfast."||(in 94 reviews)|
|"Very friendly and helpful staff."||(in 70 reviews)|
|"Room too small barely any space to walk"||(in 4 reviews)|
|"The orange juice and the grapefruit juice were terrible."||(in 6 reviews)|
|"double bed skew matress, old furniture, lamps broken"||(in 10 reviews)|
Time of year
Show reviews that mention
|bathroom were very clean||in 25 reviews|
|bed was small||in 30 reviews|
|bit congested||in 6 reviews|
|city center||in 19 reviews|
|close to the train||in 38 reviews|
|comfortable hotel||in 52 reviews|
|duomo||in 7 reviews|
|easy walking||in 13 reviews|
|friendly staff||in 88 reviews|
|good breakfast||in 117 reviews|
|grapefruit juice||in 10 reviews|
|great location||in 144 reviews|
|room was a bit congested||in 2 reviews|
|room was very small||in 10 reviews|
|train station||in 81 reviews|
Good location near (few minuts walking) main attractions. Big room (quadruple room) , clean with good facilities. Good breakfast.
There's not car parking although it's state there is (booking filter). I had to park my car two blocks away at a restricted area...at 25€\day (very expensive)
Reception on the 3rd floor and key to be returned before leaving the hotel. Meant going up to the 3rd floor and coming back down. The tile floor in the room needed mopping more often.
- the proximity to the train station and to the city center. Everything is at a walkable distance - the reception was open 24/7. Useful because you have to leave the key when leaving the hotel - the staff was very friendly - the property has a lift. It was very useful given the fact that both the reception and the room were at the 3rd floor - the room had a safe, a minibar, an A/C and a TV - the extra set of pillows and blankets available, if needed
- just a couple of electrical outlets in the room - the breakfast was a bit limited in options. The pastries were good though! - the bed was too soft and I couldn't rest as well as I would. But that's subjective, other people might like that - it could be a little too noisy if the room is at the main street. I didn't have a problem with that. With the windows closed you don't hear almost anything
Breakfast was good.
Accommodation is quite expensive in Florence, without really being worthy. In other countries, with the same money paid, hotels offer better conditions. It was a surprise the fact that we couldn't pay the city tax by card, only cash - this is an inconvenient.
Reasonably cose ti traina and downtown sights
Very Basic accommodation.
Located in Florence (San Lorenzo), Kursaal & Ausonia is within a 10-minute walk of Fortezza da Basso and Gallery of the Academy of Florence. Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk and an elevator.
based on 1 709 reviews
Things to know
- Train station is close
Policies vary by room type and provider.
Reviews about Kursaal & Ausonia
Most popular landmarks
- Mercato Centrale 211 m
- Basilica di San Lorenzo 396 m
- Palazzo Medici Riccardi 0,4 km
- Galleria dell'Accademia 0,5 km
- Piazza Santa Maria Novella 0,6 km
- Battistero di San Giovanni 0,6 km
|Florence Peretola||5,2 km|
|San Dalmazio San Domino Island||62,4 km|
|Florence-Santa Maria Novella||0,5 km|